become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Seniors
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: Seniors
Regional: North America: Society and Culture: Seniors
Society: People: Generations and Age Groups: Seniors
The 50 Plus Living Show
- Consumer show designed for baby boomers and seniors in Winnipeg and Calgary, with exhibitors offering information, seminars and live performances.
Canadian Association of Retired Persons (CARP)
- Serves Canadians aged 50 and over to promote and protect the interests, rights and quality of life for Canadians as they age.
Canadian Pensioners Concerned
- Seniors' viewpoints on social issues. Newsletters, activities and other information about the activist lobby organization.
Canadian Senior Years
- News on subjects of interest to Canadian seniors, including links, discussion forum, articles and memorials.
Canadian Snowbird Association
- A national not-for-profit advocacy organization dedicated to actively defending and improving the rights and privileges of travelling Canadians.
- Support for Canadian grandparents raising grandchildren, kin caregivers and those denied access.
Federal Superannuates National Association (FSNA)
- An advocacy group representing retirees from the Public Service, the Canadian Forces, the RCMP and Crown Corporations.
Fifty-Five Plus Magazine
- Contains articles for seniors on health, finance, housing, travel, family and leisure.
- Home of CARP, a national advocacy organization and 50Plus Information and services geared toward Canadians over 50.
Seniors Canada On-line
- A government guide to services, information and issues focusing on older adults, their families, caregivers and supporting service organizations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2013 at 6:45:02 UTC -