become an editor
the entire directory
only in Religion/Judaism
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: Religion: Judaism
Jewish Family Services
Regional: North America: Society and Culture: Religion: Judaism
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism
This category in other languages:
B'nai Brith Canada
- Jewish advocacy and community volunteer service organization.
Canadian Institute for Jewish Research
- Independent academic think-tank devoted to bringing objective, up-to-date data on, and analysis of, Israel- and Middle East-related issues.
The Canadian Jewish News
- A sampling of the weekly news stories of interest to the Canadian Jewish community along with a number of interesting feature stories, opinions and advice columns in a variety of subjects.
Hadassah-WIZO Organization of Canada
- An association of Canadian women dedicated to the support of health, social welfare and educational programs in Israel, and to the enrichment of Jewish life in Canada.
Independent Jewish Voices (Canada)
- A progressive national association of Jewish Canadians who are critical of Israeli policy towards the Palestinians.
Jewish Cape Breton
- Visit current and historical Jewish communities on Cape Breton Island, NS.
- Part of a worldwide women's movement whose roots lie in the Labour Zionist vision of the founding women of the State of Israel.
Temple Beth Ora
- This Reform Jewish Congregation is committed to egalitarianism and encourages involvement from people of all ages and welcomes members from interfaith families. Edmonton, Alberta.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, May 5, 2013 10:35:09 AM EDT -