become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Issues
Society and Culture
Free Trade Area of the Americas - FTAA
Globalization and Trade
Human Rights and Liberties
Injustice, Individual Stories of
North American Free Trade Agreement - NAFTA
Same Sex Marriage
Turks and Caicos
American Millennial Order
- Organization advocating political and economic union of Canada with the United States. Features essays and membership form.
Anti-Racist Canada: The ARC Collective
- Blog monitoring the activities of Canadian racist, neo-nazi and other extremist groups and individuals.
Basic Income Canada Network
- National organization promoting the adoption of a basic income guarantee for all Canadians. Site includes a FAQ, news, and information about how to get involved in the campaign.
Canada for Canadians First
- Reverends M.J. Baldasaro and W.A. Tucker of Hamilton advocate for the legalization of marijuana.
- Essays and musings on Canadian political issues.
Canadian Advocates for Charter Equality
- Seeks to restore and preserve the rule of law and equality before the law for all citizens irrespective of race, religion or national origin.
Canadian American Strategic Review
- News and analysis of military issues from Simon Fraser University.
Canadian Defence and Foreign Affairs Institute
- Dedicated to enhancing Canada’s role in the world by helping to stimulate awareness and debate among Canadians about the nation’s defence and foreign policies. Outlines their mandate and structure and lists news releases.
Canadian Institute for Research on Linguistic Minorities
- Conducts research into the condition of anglophones in Quebec and francophones in the rest of Canada.
The Canadian Museum of Genocide
- White paper by Roman Serbyn, arguing for the establishment of a Genocide Museum in Canada to commemorate the victims of all genocides and teach about the nature of genocide.
Canadian Peace Alliance
- An umbrella peace organization helping member groups to act as a broad network and to provide a strong, coordinated voice for peace issues at the national level. Provides information about specific issues and how to get involved.
Canadian Society for the Investigation of Child Abuse
- Organization involved in child abuse prevention trains child sexual abuse investigators and responds to the needs of abused children.
Court Challenges Program of Canada
- Provides financial assistance for court cases that advance language and equality rights guaranteed under Canada's Constitution.
- An Ottawa-based non-profit, non-partisan citizen advocacy organization that focuses on democratic reform, government and corporate accountability in Canada.
Democracy Watch Campaigns
- A listing of Democracy Watch campaigns to mobilize public opinion on ethically questionnable activities by the government.
G8 Information Centre: Kananaskis summit
- University of Toronto research center examining G7/G8 summits, in particular the Kananaskis summit in Alberta, from June 26-27, 2002. Analysis, documents published by the summits, and links to participants.
Open Canada: Canadian International Council
- Hub for articles on international affairs as well as information about the non-partisan, nationwide council established to strengthen foreign policy by promoting research and dialogue on international affairs issues.
Take Back Canada
- Provides information on family and life issues, and calls for constructive involvement by concerned citizens.
- Defends the social progressive vision of Canada as a Just Society espoused by former Prime Minister Pierre Elliot Trudeau.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 1, 2015 at 23:04:34 UTC -