become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Issues
Society and Culture
Free Trade Area of the Americas - FTAA
Globalization and Trade
Human Rights and Liberties
Injustice, Individual Stories of
North American Free Trade Agreement - NAFTA
Same Sex Marriage
Turks and Caicos
American Millennial Order
- Organization advocating political and economic union of Canada with the United States. Features essays and membership form.
Anti-Racist Canada: The ARC Collective
- Blog monitoring the activities of Canadian racist, neo-nazi and other extremist groups and individuals.
Basic Income Canada Network
- National organization promoting the adoption of a basic income guarantee for all Canadians. Site includes a FAQ, news, and information about how to get involved in the campaign.
Canada for Canadians First
- Reverends M.J. Baldasaro and W.A. Tucker of Hamilton advocate for the legalization of marijuana.
Canadian Advocates for Charter Equality
- Seeks to restore and preserve the rule of law and equality before the law for all citizens irrespective of race, religion or national origin.
Canadian American Strategic Review
- News and analysis of military issues from Simon Fraser University.
Canadian Institute for Research on Linguistic Minorities
- Conducts research into the condition of anglophones in Quebec and francophones in the rest of Canada.
The Canadian Museum of Genocide
- White paper by Roman Serbyn, arguing for the establishment of a Genocide Museum in Canada to commemorate the victims of all genocides and teach about the nature of genocide.
Canadian Peace Alliance
- An umbrella peace organization helping member groups to act as a broad network and to provide a strong, coordinated voice for peace issues at the national level. Provides information about specific issues and how to get involved.
Canadian Society for the Investigation of Child Abuse
- Organization involved in child abuse prevention trains child sexual abuse investigators and responds to the needs of abused children.
Court Challenges Program of Canada
- Provides financial assistance for court cases that advance language and equality rights guaranteed under Canada's Constitution.
- An Ottawa-based non-profit, non-partisan citizen advocacy organization that focuses on democratic reform, government and corporate accountability in Canada.
Democracy Watch Campaigns
- A listing of Democracy Watch campaigns to mobilize public opinion on ethically questionnable activities by the government.
G8 Information Centre: Kananaskis summit
- University of Toronto research center examining G7/G8 summits, in particular the Kananaskis summit in Alberta, from June 26-27, 2002. Analysis, documents published by the summits, and links to participants.
Open Canada: Canadian International Council
- Hub for articles on international affairs as well as information about the non-partisan, nationwide council established to strengthen foreign policy by promoting research and dialogue on international affairs issues.
Take Back Canada
- Provides information on family and life issues, and calls for constructive involvement by concerned citizens.
- Defends the social progressive vision of Canada as a Just Society espoused by former Prime Minister Pierre Elliot Trudeau.
The Zeitgeist Movement Canada
- An explicitly non-violent, global sustainability advocacy group. Chapters around the world.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 19, 2016 at 20:24:06 UTC -