become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Issues
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: Politics: Issues
Free Trade Area of the Americas - FTAA
Globalization and Trade
Human Rights and Liberties
Injustice, Individual Stories of
North American Free Trade Agreement - NAFTA
Same Sex Marriage
Turks and Caicos
American Millennial Order
- Organization advocating political and economic union of Canada with the United States. Features essays and membership form.
Canada for Canadians First
- Reverends M.J. Baldasaro and W.A. Tucker of Hamilton advocate for the legalization of marijuana.
- Essays and musings on Canadian political issues.
Canadian Advocates for Charter Equality
- Seeks to restore and preserve the rule of law and equality before the law for all citizens irrespective of race, religion or national origin.
Canadian American Strategic Review
- News and analysis of military issues from Simon Fraser University.
Canadian Defence and Foreign Affairs Institute
- Dedicated to enhancing Canada’s role in the world by helping to stimulate awareness and debate among Canadians about the nation’s defence and foreign policies. Outlines their mandate and structure and lists news releases.
Canadian Institute for Research on Linguistic Minorities
- Conducts inquiry into the state of Anglophones in Quebec and Francophones in the rest of Canada.
The Canadian Museum of Genocide
- White paper by Roman Serbyn, arguing for the establishment of a Genocide Museum in Canada to commemorate the victims of all genocides and teach about the nature of genocide.
Canadian Peace Alliance
- An umbrella peace organization helping member groups to act as a broad network and to provide a strong, coordinated voice for peace issues at the national level. Provides information about specific issues and how to get involved.
Canadian Society for the Investigation of Child Abuse
- Organization involved in child abuse prevention trains child sexual abuse investigators and responds to the needs of abused children.
Court Challenges Program of Canada
- Provides financial assistance for court cases that advance language and equality rights guaranteed under Canada's Constitution.
Democracy Watch Campaigns
- A listing of Democracy Watch campaigns to mobilize public opinion on ethically questionnable activities by the government.
G8 Information Centre: Kananaskis summit
- University of Toronto research center examining G7/G8 summits, in particular the Kananaskis summit in Alberta, from June 26-27, 2002. Analysis, documents published by the summits, and links to participants.
Take Back Canada
- Provides information on family and life issues, and calls for constructive involvement by concerned citizens.
- Defends the social progressive vision of Canada as a Just Society espoused by former Prime Minister Pierre Elliot Trudeau.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 3:15:09 PM EDT -