become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Elections
Society and Culture
New Democratic Party Candidates
Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: Politics: Parties
Society: Politics: Campaigns and Elections
This category in other languages:
#knowharper.ca | Do you know Harper?
- Third party election ad camaign calling for the defeat of Prime Minister Stephen Harper's Conservative government.
Canadian Election Study
- University of British Columbia project providing analysis of voting outcomes.
- Offers a range of material about federal election campaigns, the electoral system, polls, and results from past elections.Curated by Prof. Andrew Heard of Simon Fraser University
- Portal developed to provide Canadians with direct links to pertinent Canadian voting information, including an updated list of party websites and electoral agencies.
Election Prediction Project
- Canadian site using information submitted by political junkies with their ears to the ground to predict the result of the upcoming federal election riding by riding.
- Official website of the agency that conducts federal elections in Canada. Includes information for voters and candidates and employment opportunities.
elections | rabble.ca
- Portal for Canadian election related articles from the left of centre news site.
- Fact checks Canadian political party platforms, promises and claims.
Federal Elections in Canada
- Information from about.news concerning Canadian federal elections.
Huffington Post: Election 2015
- News and analysis from HuffPo of the 2015 Canadian federal election.
I CAN Party
- User-friendly guide to navigate the policy platform of the main political parties in Canada.
- Canadian elections, politics and government, with a focus on peace, environment and social issues. Includes recent news, resources, and forums.
Public Opinion Polling in Canada
- Article details the impact of polling on the electoral process.
Pundits' Guide to Canadian Federal Elections
- Data, analysis and charts on Canadian federal elections, ridings, parties and candidates.
- A Canadian political website that makes projections based on an examination of polling and electoral forecasts.
Usenet can.general -
Usenet can.politics -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 2:35:05 UTC -