become an editor
the entire directory
only in Politics/Elections
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: Politics: Elections
Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: Politics: Parties
Society: Politics: Campaigns and Elections
This category in other languages:
Canadian Elections 2008
- Offers a range of material about federal election campaigns, the electoral system, polls, and results from past elections.
Canadian Federal Election Riding-by-Riding Prediction
- Uses information submitted by political junkies with their ears to the ground to predict the result of the upcoming federal election riding by riding.
Elections Canada/ Élections Canada
- The independent agency responsible for running elections and referendums.
- News and editorials on Canada's electoral system in relationship to democracy and social justice.
Federal Elections in Canada
- Results of Canadian federal elections.
Firsts in Canadian Elections History
- Milestones in Canadian federal elections history from the first use of the secret ballot to giving the homeless the vote.
History of Federal Ridings since 1867
- Electronic resource provides information on the electoral history of Canada since Confederation. Included are names of all candidates to all federal elections and description of all ridings. Search by riding name, name of a candidate, political party, general election, and by-election.
- Canadian elections, politics and government, with a focus on peace, environment and social issues. Includes recent news, resources, and forums.
Public Opinion Polling in Canada
- Article details the impact of polling on the electoral process.
Pundits' Guide to Canadian Federal Elections
- Data, analysis and charts on Canadian federal elections, ridings, parties and candidates.
UBC / National Post Election Stock Market
- A financial market in which the ultimate values of the contracts being traded are based on the outcome of provincial or federal elections in Canada. Participants invest their own funds, buy and sell listed contracts, earn profits and bear the risk of losing money.
Usenet can.general -
Usenet can.politics -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 2:54:06 PM EDT -