become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Labour
Society and Culture
By Province or Territory
Provincial Government Unions
Air Line Pilots Association - ALPA
Amalgamated Transit Union - ATU
American Federation of Musicians
Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers - BAC
Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers - BLE
Brotherhood of Maintenance of Way Employees - BMWE
Canadian Auto Workers - CAW
Canadian Office and Professional Employees Union - COPE
Canadian Union of Postal Workers - CUPW
Canadian Union of Public Employees - CUPE
Christian Labour Association of Canada - CLAC
Communications Workers of America - CWA
Communications, Energy and Paperworkers - CEP
Industrial Workers of the World - IWW
International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees - IATSE
International Association of Fire Fighters - IAFF
International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers-IAMAW
International Brotherhood of Boilermakers - IBB
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers - IBEW
International Brotherhood of Teamsters - IBT
International Longshore and Warehouse Workers Union - ILWU
International Longshoremen's Association - ILA
International Union of Elevator Constructors - IUEC
International Union of Operating Engineers - IUOE
Laborers' International Union of North America - LIUNA
Public Service Alliance of Canada - PSAC
Pulp, Paper and Woodworkers of Canada - PPWC
Seafarers' International Union
Service Employees' International Union - SEIU
Telecommunications Workers Union - TWU
Union of Needletrades, Industrial and Textile Employees - Hotel Employees and Restaurant Employees - UNITE HERE
United Association of Plumbers and Pipefitters - UA
United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America - UBC
United Food and Commercial Workers - UFCW
United Steel Workers of America - USWA
United Transportation Union - UTU
Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: History: Winnipeg General Strike
Regional: North America: Society and Culture: Labor
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Labor
Society: Work: Labor Movement: News
This category in other languages:
Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers & Grain Millers
- Local 154-G represents workers at Kellogg's in London, Ontario.
Canada Labour Links
- Links to online labor sites.
Canadian Association of Labour Media
- CALM provides labour news and graphics service for Canadian union editors.
The Canadian Labour Congress
- Umbrella organization for Canada's national and international unions, the provincial and territorial federations of labour and district labour councils. Discusses current issues and campaigns, and media releases.
Canadian Union of Operating Engineers
- An independent, Canadian union representing operating engineers, stationary engineers, industrial and commercial tradesmen and a wide variety of other workers.
- Academic journal published by York University's Centre for Research on Work and Society.
- A forum for general discussion of organized labour issues in Canada.
- An alternative source providing general information about the law when employees are unionizing as well as when they are seeking to remain or become union-free. Includes periodic newsletters and news headlines related to labour relations.
National Writers Union - UAW Local 1981
- The trade union for freelance writers of all genres (journalism, books, poetry, technical, business, instructional, electronic) in the US and Canada. Affiliated with the UAW.
- An independent Canadian labour magazine containing news and views on labour issues.
Running Trades.com -
- An online portal for railway union employees with news, weather, humour, free email and forum. Links to Canadian unions and other labor related resources.
Skyservice Airlines Pilots' Association of Canada
- Represents the welfare and security of all pilots employed at Skyservice Airlines Ltd.
Union of Canadian Correctional Officers
- Labour union representing guards at Canadian federal penitentiaries. Features contract and benefit information, newsletters and press releases. [English/French]
- Access to the latest information on the labour codes to your province, and to compare practices in your region with those of other provinces and territories in Canada.
Writers Guild of Canada
- Represents over 1,500 freelance writers working in film, television, radio and new media production in Canada.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 17:05:07 UTC -