become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genealogy/Organizations
Society and Culture
Society: Genealogy: Organizations
This category in other languages:
British Isles Family History Society of Greater Ottawa
- Non-profit society which works with the National Archives of Canada to study family histories of people with origins in British Isles. Includes program and membership details, publications, and event calendar.
Family History Society of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Membership, regular meetings and other information.
Genealogical Institute of the Jewish Heritage Centre of Western Canada
- Dedicated to promoting the study of genealogy within the Society. Discusses activities, news, roots and genealogical links.
Heraldry Society of Canada
- History, traditions, links to other heraldic sites and information about becoming a member of the society.
Lanark County Genealogical Society
- Lanark County, Ontario
Manitoba Genealogical Society
- Non-profit organization that promotes and encourages an interest in genealogy and family history in Manitoba. Includes branch details, membership information, list of publications, and roster of record searchers.
Ontario Chapter, Association of Professional Genealogists
- Formed in 1996 to offer a forum for APG members residing in the Province of Ontario.General interest issues and mutual concerns, as well as topics of specific interest to Ontario genealogists, are discussed and shared.
Ontario Genealogical Society Home Page
- The main genealogical society in Ontario, it also has several county branches.
Saskatchewan Genealogical Society Home Page
- Provides assistance to residents researching heritage around the world and we promote, encourage and foster the study of genealogical and original research in the province.
- Directory of Canadian historical and genealogical societies.
United Empire Loyalists' Association of Canada
- A genealogical/heritage organization dedicated to preserving the United Empire Loyalist heritage of those descended from refugees from the American Revolution who remained loyal to Britain.
Waterloo Region Branch OGS
- Information about their newsletter, special projects, publications, library, meetings, and membership.
Wellington County Genealogical Society
- Research resources for Wellington County, Ontario, including Guelph.
York Region Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society
- Assists and brings together all those interested in the pursuit of family history in York Region (formerly known as York County).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 20, 2016 at 5:00:06 UTC -