become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ethnicity/Indigenous
Society and Culture
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
Arts and Entertainment
News and Media
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Inuit
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Métis Michif
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Indigenous: Native Americans
This category in other languages:
Aboriginal Documentary Heritage - Library and Archives Canada
- A web exhibition that recounts first-hand information illustrating the complex and often contentious relationship between the Canadian government and Canada's Aboriginal people from the late 1700s to the mid-20th century.
Aboriginal Policing Services
- Information about services provided by the RCMP to aboriginal communities, as well as its detachments and divisions.
The AFN Youth Digitization Website Project
- Assembly of First Nations Youth. Contains information on Education, language, arts, history as well as links.
Assembly of First Nations
- News, cultural and historical articles, services, and links from the national representative/lobby organization of the First Nations in Canada.
The Congress of Aboriginal Peoples
- Representing Canada's Metis, off-reserve and non-treaty indians.
Council for the Advancement of Native Development Officers
- CANDO is a federally registered, non-profit society that is Aboriginal-controlled, community-based, and membership-driven. Its goal is to develop training and education programs to help EDOs develop the skills and knowledge necessary to serve their communities as professionals.
First Nation Information Project
- Directory of Canadian Indigenous groups to share knowledge, interests, and effective practices connecting the Aboriginal community.
First Nations Directory
- A listing of First Nation communities across Canada.
First Nations SchoolNet
- Portal with information, resources, and news about Canada's indigenous population.
- A project to create archives of recordings of the native languages from many aboriginal groups, through sound and video files. Includes information about how to give financial support.
Four Directions Teachings
- An audio narrated resource for learning about indigenous people and philosophy, from five diverse First Nations in Canada.
Indian and Northern Affairs Canada
- Federal Government's official site.
Usenet alt.native -
Usenet soc.culture.native -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 13, 2014 at 18:05:07 UTC -