become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Adoption
Society and Culture
By Province or Territory
Home: Family: Adoption
Adoption Council of Canada
- Dedicated to finding homes for the country's waiting children. Includes news, publications, legislation, events, research, viewpoints, and newsletters.
- Features a range of adoption-related information. Includes a message board, Waiting Parents Registry, list of famous adoptions, calendar of events, and links to Canadian resources, including agencies and support groups.
Canada's Waiting Kids
- Features photos and background information about children waiting for permanent adoptive families. Description of the adoption process, photo album, list of support groups, and links to related resources.
The Canadian Adoptees Registry Inc.
- Offers free search and listings for adoptees, birthmothers/fathers, siblings, relatives, fostered adults and adoptive parents.
- News briefs, and adoption and post-adoption guides, event details, and links to related content.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2009 at 7:58:41 UTC -