become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Activism
Society and Culture
By Province or Territory
Regional: North America: Canada: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: Politics
Canada Family Action Coalition (CFAC)
- A citizens action organization that provides strategies, networking, training and tools to enable ordinary Canadians to influence their government to restore Judeo-Christian moral principles.
Canadian Association of Physicians for the Environment
- Committed to the protection and promotion of human health by addressing issues of local and global environmental degradation.
Canadian Centre for Victims of Torture
- Non-profit, registered charitable organization which aids survivors to overcome the lasting effects of torture and war.
Canadian Crossroads International/Carrefour canadien international
- Non-profit organization dedicated to building a constituency of global citizens committed to voluntarism, international development and social action.
Canadian Federal Inmates and their Families
- The correctional system in Canada through the eyes of Canadian prisoners and their families.
Canadian Network on Cuba
- An umbrella network of Canada-Cuba friendship and solidarity groups. Provides information about Cuba's economic, health and political issues, photos and travel tips.
- The hub of the Canadian hacktivism sub-culture.
Institute for Public Affairs of Montreal
- Canadian public policy activist group led by Beryl Wajsman.
Make Marijuana Legal
- A blog dedicated to the legalization of marijuana, primarily within Canada, but worldwide as well.
National Citizens Coalition
- Conservative Canadian organization that promotes free enterprise, individual freedom, strong defence and better government. Outlines their current campaigns and membership information.
The Polaris Institute
- Engaged in retooling citizen movements for democratic social change in an age of corporate-driven globalization. Features articles and news about ongoing issues and projects.
Progressive Group for Independent Business
- Conservative organization that lobbies for less government, lower taxes and political accountability at all levels of Canadian government.
- National network of grassroots action groups dedicated to reforming Canada's foreign aid policy to end hunger, eliminate poverty and create a better world. [English/Francais]
Revoke Conrad Black's Order of Canada Petition
- Petition to revoke Conrad Black's Order of Canada and his membership in the Canadian Privy Council
Social Activist Law Student Association - SALSA
- Law students providing legal research and resources to activists in eastern Canada, based out of Dalhousie Law School. Includes articles, news, event listings and membership.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 28, 2014 at 14:05:05 UTC -