become an editor
the entire directory
only in Saskatchewan/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Conservation and Endangered Species
Regional: North America: Canada: Science and Environment
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
- APEGS is the provincial organization responsible for licensing Professional Engineers and Professional Geoscientists.
- Non-profit nature organization committed to preserving the natural environment. Provides information about projects, activities and publications.
Prairie Adaptation Research Collaborative
- A research network established to understand the potential impacts of climate change on the Canadian prairie. Offers an overview, research, publications, events and contact details.
Redberry Lake Biosphere Reserve
- The reserve conducts habitat research, remote video monitoring of sensitive wildlife, public education, and ecotourism. Describes mission, documentation, opportunities and bird list.
- Committed to facilitating joint initiatives among groups with an interest in environmental issues. Information about member groups, working groups and membership.
Saskatchewan Environment and Resource Management
- Provincial government department responsible for the environment. Provides information about programs, legislation, publications, newsletter and services.
Saskatchewan Environmental Society
- Mission is to support and encourage the creation of a global community in which all needs are met in sustainable ways. Provides issue, event, project and contact information.
Saskatchewan Research Council
- SRC provides industry, government and communities with applied research, development and demonstration and technology commercialization sservices.
Saskatchewan Waste Reduction Council
- Help Saskatchewan and its people attain the environmental, economic and cultural benefits that come from reducing waste. Provides description of events, links, projects and contact information.
Saskatchewan Watershed Authority
- Manages and protects the quality and quantity of Saskatchewan's water supplies through legislation, policies, programs and education while taking into consideration the need for conservation. Provides information about programs, events and resources.
Usenet sk.sci -
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 10, 2014 at 22:24:05 UTC -