become an editor
the entire directory
only in Saskatchewan/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Saskatchewan: Health
Substance Abuse Centres and Counselling Services
Regional: North America: Canada: Health
Alzheimer Society of Saskatchewan
- Organization dedicated to supporting those affected by Alzheimer's disease in the province. General information about the disease, as well as about the society, its services, events and library.
Chiropractors' Association of Saskatchewan
- Protects the best interests of the public by regulating and promoting the provision of competent chiropractic care. Includes doctor search, upcoming events, FAQ, and membership information.
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan
- Provides information on registration, complaints, medical profession act, committees, bylaws, governance and links.
Health Information Solutions Centre
- Facilitates the development and operation of the primary shared information resources for the residents of Saskatchewan. Provide information on projects, newsletters and health district links.
Innovative Rehabilitation Consultants
- Saskatchewan based medical and vocational rehabilitation case management service. Information on services assisting vocational planning for injured workers.
PAS: Pharmacists Association of Saskatchewan
- Includes patient information, conference details and career opportunities.
Practice Enhancement Program Committee
- An educational program designed to offer Saskatchewan physicians a report on their practices health through a practice-based assessment process.
Regina Health District
- Providing an array of health services to the residents of southern Saskatchewan.
SALPN: Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses
- Regulates Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) in the province.
Saskatchewan Abilities Council
- Information about programs and services for people with disabilities.
Saskatchewan Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- A professional non-profit organization to regulate the practice of the profession of Medical Radiation Technology in order to serve and protect the public. Includes history, executive, membership information and newsletter.
Saskatchewan Association of Optometrists
- Professional body representing optometry in Saskatchewan. Vision guide, member directory, member services. Based in Saskatoon.
Saskatchewan Association of Social Workers
- A professional association with members in many fields of practice across the province, to establish, maintain, and develop standards of ethical practice as well as develop skills and competency among its members.
Saskatchewan Awareness of Post Polio Inc.
- Information about polio, post-polio syndrome, diagnosis, treatment, biographies, links to other resources, and equipment for the disabled.
Saskatchewan Blue Cross
- Provides supplementary health benefits for individuals and groups in Canada. Information on health plans and sales contacts.
Saskatchewan College of Paramedics
- Emergency medical services (EMS) professional association for all EMS practitioners in Saskatchewan. Information about member services, news and activities.
Saskatchewan College of Psychologists
- The SCP is the provincial regulatory body for psychologists, and lists general information about psychology, information specifically for members and information about the College organization.
- Provides information including a directory of programs and services. On line library of in depth health articles on a variety of health topics.
Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation
- SHRF is responsible for funding health research in Saskatchewan, assuming responsibility for research funding programs and ongoing funding commitments of the Health Services Utilization and Research Commission.
Saskatchewan Lung Association
- Information on services to the public.
Saskatchewan Medical Association
- SMA represents and advocates on behalf of physicians across the province. Lists information for and about its membership as well as medical and health care issues.
Saskatchewan Prevention Institute
- Non-profit organization raising awareness of preventive measures which can reduce the incidence of handicapping conditions in children. Programs, resources and events.
Saskatchewan Professional Fire Fighters Association Burn Fund
- Non-profit registered charity. whose purpose is to raise and distribute funds to help Saskatchewan families of burn patients with treatment, care and rehabilitation. Features fund raising and events, burn units, education and awareness and contacts.
Saskatchewan Voice of People With Disabilities Inc.
- Organization of and for people with disabilities. Includes information about a variety of related issues.
SCPT: Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists
- A self-regulating professional body whose purpose is to protect the public through the licensing, regulation and discipline of physical therapists in the province. Offers information on how to apply and list of members.
Shared Services Saskatchewan
- Non-profit, non-governmental association of health agencies in Saskatchewan. Information on projects, programs, services, and news.
Spinal Healthcare Week
- An annual program for schools to promote healthy lifestyles and prevent injuries, sponsored by the Chiropractors' Association of Saskatchewan.
SSMLT: Saskatchewan Society of Medical Laboratory Technologists
- The professional regulatory body for Medical Laboratory Technologists in Saskatchewan.
University of Saskatchewan - Medicine
- Provides information related to the science of medicine, including medical practice, instruction, and research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 24, 2014 at 23:54:05 UTC -