become an editor
the entire directory
only in Atlantic/Education
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
Regional: North America: Canada: Education
Association of Atlantic Universities
- The association is a university forum for defining objectives and developing strategies. At present, it represents 18 institutions. Offers members, affiliates, links, contact information and serves as umbrella organization for sub-associations.
Atlantic Provinces Special Education Authority
- Provide education and programs for children and youth who are deaf, deaf-blind, hard of hearing, blind, or visually impaired. Lists services, library, newsletter, workshops, materials for sale and links. Gives contact details under organization.
Atlantic Veterinary College
- Housed at UPEI its focus is animal and human health education and research. Also contains Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Cardigan Fish Hatchery and swine research facility and researches aquaculture and fish health.
Council of Atlantic Ministers of Education and Training
- Member provinces are New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. The purpose of the Council is to provide the framework for joint undertakings of the four provinces in the needs of public and post-secondary education.
Maritime Provinces Higher Education Commission
- An agency of the Council of Maritime Premiers, it assists institutions to use resources efficiently and effectively. Lists conferences, publications, activities and contact details.
- A vocational college, offering training through hands-on practical experience. Entrance requirements, calendar, applications, financial matters and campus locations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2015 at 13:20:10 UTC -