become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Attractions
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Quebec: Travel and Tourism: Attractions
Regional: North America: Canada: Quebec: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: Canada: Travel and Tourism: Attractions
This category in other languages:
Festivals et Événements Québec
- These members, fairs, festivals and events, represent numerous gatherings that reflect Québec's unique features and regional distinctiveness.
Notre-Dame- du-Cap National Shrine
- Located in Cap-de-la-Madeleine, the shrine is visited by half a million people per year, making it the most important place of pilgrimage dedicated to the Virgin Mary in the country.
Parc Safari - Hemmingford
- A full day of activities for the whole family. Information on eighty animal species, the rides, the Magic Creek, shows, and shopping and restaurants. [English and French]
- Lists spas located across Quebec offering a variety of relaxation and health services, ranging from day spas to resort destinations. [French/English]
Wendake - Huron Village
- Discover the Huron-Wendat nation, past and present, through guided tours of the historic village and chapel or animated work-shops to make a traditional native object. [English/French]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 13, 2011 at 12:27:20 UTC -