become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regions/Northern_Quebec
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Quebec: Regions: Northern Quebec
Regional: North America: Canada: Regions: Northern
This category in other languages:
- Airline, collectively owned by the Inuit of Nunavik through their participation in Makivik Corporation. Includes flight schedules, booking, flight status, charter and cargo information.
- Teaches kindergarten through secondary school grades, with programs for adult education, located in Kuujjuaraapik, an Inuit community in Northern Quebec. Classes are in French, English and Inuttitut.
Avataq Cultural Institute
- Non-profit organisation created by the Inuit of Nunavik (Labrador peninsula) to protect and promote their traditional culture. The programmes include archaeology, oral history, place names, and genealogy. A sample of the Inuit art collection that was donated to the Institute by the Department of Indian Affairs and the North, Canada.
- Offers travel holidays and adventures featuring a vast range of activities centred around the traditional way of life of the Inuit people. Details packages, locations and maps and wildlife.
Baie-James Travel guide
- Tourist information about the region, which covers over one-fifth of the province of Quebec.
Explo-Sylva Outfitter Inc.
- Offers caribou hunting, salmon, lake trout and pike fishing. Ecotourism packages are also available. Includes details, FAQs and contact information.
James Bay Road
- Information on the James Bay Road, leading to Radisson, Quebec and virtual tours of the area.
Kativik School Board
- Board responsible for delivering education services to the Inuit of Nunavik. Trilingual site: English, French, and Inuttitut.
My Northern Experience
- Descriptions and pictures of the Nunavik region in Northern Quebec.
Nunavik Tourism Association
- Travel and touring information about the area, featuring hunting, fishing, outfitters and a photo gallery. [French/English]
- A fishing camp located on an island on Mistassini Lake, with fly-in fishing packages, as well as guided excursion with native Cree guide.
Rapid Lake Lodge
- Fly-in hunting and fishing camps located in Northern Quebec, featuring caribou, black bear, ptarmigan and fishing for arctic char.
The Makivik Corporation
- A non-profit organization owned by the Inuit of Nunavik, with a mandate of the protection of the integrity of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement. It focuses on the political, social, and economic development of the Nunavik region.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 14, 2010 9:24:12 AM EDT -