become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regions/Northern_Quebec
Regional: North America: Canada: Regions: Northern
This category in other languages:
- Airline, collectively owned by the Inuit of Nunavik through their participation in Makivik Corporation. Includes flight schedules, booking, flight status, charter and cargo information.
- Teaches kindergarten through secondary school grades, with programs for adult education, located in Kuujjuaraapik, an Inuit community in Northern Quebec. Classes are in French, English and Inuttitut.
Avataq Cultural Institute
- Non-profit organisation created by the Inuit of Nunavik (Labrador peninsula) to protect and promote their traditional culture. The programmes include archaeology, oral history, place names, and genealogy. A sample of the Inuit art collection that was donated to the Institute by the Department of Indian Affairs and the North, Canada.
Explo-Sylva Outfitter Inc.
- Offers caribou hunting, salmon, lake trout and pike fishing. Ecotourism packages are also available. Includes details, FAQs and contact information.
James Bay Road
- Information on the James Bay Road, leading to Radisson, Quebec and virtual tours of the area.
Kativik School Board
- Board responsible for delivering education services to the Inuit of Nunavik. Trilingual site: English, French, and Inuttitut.
The Makivik Corporation
- A non-profit organization owned by the Inuit of Nunavik, with a mandate of the protection of the integrity of the James Bay and Northern Québec Agreement. It focuses on the political, social, and economic development of the Nunavik region.
My Northern Experience
- Descriptions and pictures of the Nunavik region in Northern Quebec.
Nunavik Tourism Association
- Travel and touring information about the area, featuring hunting, fishing, outfitters and a photo gallery. [French/English]
Rapid Lake Lodge
- Fly-in hunting and fishing camps located in Northern Quebec, featuring caribou, black bear, ptarmigan and fishing for arctic char.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 21, 2015 at 5:35:07 UTC -