become an editor
the entire directory
only in Quebec/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Camps and Camping
Canoe and Kayaking
Guides and Outfitters
Recreation: Camps: North America: Canada: Quebec
Regional: North America: Canada: Recreation and Sports
This category in other languages:
Adventure: Universe of sled dogs
- Information on excursions and conferences relating to the sport of dogsledding.
Cross-country Skiing in Quebec City
- Information about cross-country ski resorts, snow conditions and accommodations in the greater Quebec City area.
- Features white water rafting adventures and wilderness adventure getaway packages on the Rouge River Valley near Calumet, between Montreal and Ottawa. Also offers outdoor paintball challenges.
- Listing of summer camps for children.
International Appalachian Trail
- Hiking trails measuring 644 km in Quebec, from Matapedia, crossing the Appalachians and travels along the Gaspé peninsula.
- Inuit sled dog race on the Hudson Coast, from Umiujaq to Puvirnituq, passing through Inukjuak.
- A ski resort located east of Quebec City, along the north shore of the St.Lawrence River. Includes maps, accommodation packages, related and other activities, trail maps and webcam.
Michel Guy Trophy Hunting and Fishing Consultant
- Trophy hunting and fishing consultant. Book hunting trips in Canada, Russia and Africa. Includes details of trips, request form and contact information.
North Shore Fishing Adventures
- Offers guides and assistance to hunters, fishermen and outdoor enthusiasts in several locations in Quebec and Labrador.
Parc de la Rivière Batiscan
- One-thousand acre park offers camping, hiking, fishing, nature interpretation center, guided tours and more for outdoor and nature enthusiasts.
Quebec Darts Association
- Includes membership information, calendar, tournament results, rules, and list of champions. [French/English]
Québec Ski Areas Association
- Provides reports about snow conditions, resort openings and events, and the programs offered by the ASSQ.
- A collection of information for skiing and snowboarding in Quebec, featuring news, prominent athletes, and places to visit. Sub-pages are bilingual.
- A guide to snowmobile activities on trails winding through the Charlevoix, Quebec City and Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean regions. Provides maps, information about local clubs, weather, events and safety. [French/English]
- Located less than twenty minutes from downtown Quebec City and rated among the top three ski resorts in the province of Quebec.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 9, 2013 at 12:45:07 UTC -