become an editor
the entire directory
only in Quebec/Health
Montreal Metro Area
Substance Abuse Centres and Counselling Services
Regional: North America: Canada: Health
This category in other languages:
Agence d'Evaluation des Technologies et des Modes d'Intervention en Santé
- AETMIS is an independent organization reporting to Québec's Minister of Health and Social services and decision-makers in the Québec healthcare sector about the introduction, acquisition and use of health technologies, and on the methods of dispensing and organizing services.
Cocaine Anonymous - Québec Region
- Offers a ten-step program for men and women who wish to stop using cocaine and all other mind-altering substances.
Collège des médecins du Québec
- Includes information on obtaining a license, physician and patient areas. [English and French]
The Community Health and Social Services Network (CHSSN)
- Supports Quebec's English-speaking communities in their efforts to promote access to English-language health and social services. Provides a directory of services and specifies which services particular health facilities are required to be prepared to give in English.
- AIDS fundraising organization. History and background, special events, facts on AIDS in Quebec, and press releases. [French/English]
- Agency responsible for recruiting donors, organizing blood donor clinics, screening every unit of blood donated and preparing blood components for Quebec hospitals.
L'Association des Chirurgiens Dentistes du Québec.
- Represents and supports programs for dentists in Quebec. Includes detailed information about its programs and membership information.
Laflamme and Associates
- Providing audiologic evaluations, diagnostic testing, and sales and service of hearing aids. Includes details of staff and services, and contact information for clinics in several cities. [French and English]
Lymphedema Association of Quebec
- A support group for people with lymphedema, a chronic swelling condition due to accumulations of lymphatic fluid, and encourages education and research into the disorder.
- A nutritional program based on Canada’s Food Guide, conducted in over 160 towns in Quebec and Ontario, where members are weighed-in, hear a motivational conference, receive information on healthy eating and sample Minçavi recipes. [French/English]
Quebec Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (QAMFT)
- Promotes understanding, research and education in the field of couple and family therapy and ensures that practitioners meet professional standards.
Québec Longitudinal Study of Child Development
- Tracks a cohort of 2,120 infants) born in Québec in 1997-1998, who were to be followed annually from about 5 months of age.
RAMQ - Prescription Drug Insurance
- Information about prescription drug insurance plans in Quebec, public and private, from the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec.
Régie de l'assurance maladie du Québec
- The board that administers the provincial health and drug programs. Most of the pages are French, but there is an English page with contact information, and some of the French pages have links for English pdf documents.
Réseau québécois de Villes et Villages en santé
- Quebec's contribution to the Healthy Cities movement, sponsoring projects to improve the quality of life of citizens by adapting to the community's specific needs and resources. Outlines programs and member municipalities.
Sauvetage Canada Rescue
- A multi-disciplinary, non-governmental search and rescue organization, that offers educational and operational services with the aim of training individuals to respond effectively in emergency measure situations.
Yaldei Child Development Centre
- A pediatric development centre providing therapies for children with autism and other special needs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2013 at 10:24:04 UTC -