become an editor
the entire directory
only in Quebec/Government
Regional: North America: Canada: Government
This category in other languages:
Assemblée Nationale du Québec
- The official site of Quebec's National Assembly. Includes lists of current members, a tour of the building, and current Parliamentary proceedings.
CCLP - Committee to Combat Poverty and Social Exclusion
- Advises the Government of Québec on the actions implemented under the National Strategy to Combat Poverty and Social Exclusion.
- Information about voting rights, elections, political financing and electoral representation at both the municipal and provincial levels.
- Official site of the Government of Québec, with information about how to immigrate and procedures for getting settled in the province.
Jean Charest, Premier
- Official site featuring information about the province, its government, and services for individuals and business.
Le Protecteur du Citoyen
- The Public Protector's office monitors and corrects negligence, errors, injustices, or unfair treatment by departments and agencies of the Québec government.
Ministry of Natural Resources
- Manages Québec's land mass. Includes geographic and land ownership data for the province and services provided by the Ministry.
Ministère des Relations Internationales
- Conducts the Government of Québec's international involvement, with a view to promoting and defending Québec's interests and values. Contains information about the minister and the ministry, Québec's international policy and initiatives, as well as about La Francophonie, the international organization of countries with French-speaking populations.
Offences and Fines Office
- The Bureau processes statements of offence and complaints pertaining to most penal laws of Québec. Presents its operating plan, annual reports and methods of payment including online.
Office Québécois de la Langue Française
- The English part of the site contains information about the language laws in Quebec. The French part also contains help for those seeking correct terminology in French.
Regie des rentes du Quebec
- Administers the Quebec Pension Plan, and increases public awareness for good financial planning for retirement. Lists their services, structure and annual reports.
Secrétariat aux Affaires Autochtones
- Manages relations and partnerships between aboriginal people, the government, and the general public. Provides information about development funding, agreements, and activities of the organization.
Societe des Alcools du Quebec
- The Government-owned corporation responsible for the trade of alcoholic beverages in Quebec through a retail network and through online shopping on the site.
Société d'habitation du Québec
- Agency responsible for housing policy and programs in Québec and is also responsible for the largest social housing inventory in the province.
Société de l'Assurance Automobile du Québec
- List of documentation available in English and links to the French pages. [Note pdf pages in English are available from one of the French pages - permis de conduire.]
Tribunal administratif du Québec
- A service to help citizens to solve their disputes with the government in several sectors of activity. Includes application forms and describes the process, rules and offers documentation of the Tribunal's decisions.
Volunteering in Quebec
- Information on topics such as the recognition and promotion of volunteer work as well as Quebec government publications about volunteerism.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2015 at 11:24:05 UTC -