become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Organizations
Regional: North America: Canada: Education: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Association pour les applications pedagogiques de l'ordinateur au postsecondaire
- An educational organization aiming to inspire younger generation of teachers, to update and support the role of the education system, and to apply and share educational ideas, and to contribute to carry out a modern education project that meets needs.
The Centre for Literacy of Quebec
- A Montreal-based resource, professional development and research centre that supports best practices and informed policy development in literacy, by creating bridges between research, policy and practice.
- An educational foundation supported by funding from the Quebec-Canada Entente for Minority Language Education that offers e-learning services and support to all English school boards, private schools, community organizations and the private sector in rural and urban settings.
Quebec English School Boards Association (QESBA)
- Aims to advocate appropriate education for students in both the youth and adult sectors and to enhance the effectiveness of school commissioners and member school boards in the areas of education, finance, administration and labour relations.
Vanier College Teachers' Association
- Represents the teachers in wage negotiations and other issues at Vanier College, Montreal.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 9, 2009 at 4:06:00 UTC -