become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prince_Edward_Island/Society_and_Culture
Prince Edward Island
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Prince Edward Island: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Regional: North America: Canada: Prince Edward Island
- Community based support group located in Charlottetown. Includes information about the organization, current projects, and events.
Chances Family Centre
- A community based non-profit organization that offers programs for families with preschool aged children, including new parents-to-be. features available program and brochures.
Child Find PEI Inc.
- A registered non-profit charitable organization that assists in locating missing children and in reuniting them with their lawful parent or guardian. Features safety tips and newsletters.
The Community Foundation of Prince Edward Island
- A non-profit organization which provides a means for individuals, families, community groups, corporations, and private foundations to support charitable activities and contribute to many diverse needs in PEI communities.
Early Childhood Development Association of PEI
- A non-profit organization committed to promoting the physical, emotional, social, and cognitive development of young children. Provides news, professional and parent information, and resources. [Office in Charlottetown]
- Travel and lifestyle guide, and tourist resource, includes accommodation information, and local news and events.
PEI Association for Newcomers to Canada
- Immigration and citizenship, programs to help newcomers
PEI Business Women's Association
- Fosters the success of women in business through a network of community based facilitators, members, clients and partners.
PEI Council of People with Disabilities
- Provides services on issues such as housing, education, accessibility, employment, transportation and human rights to islanders with disabilities throughout the province. Includes service details, events, and newsletters. Located in Charlottetown and Summerside.
PEI Crime Stoppers
- A community driven program to help stop crime. Includes student programs, crime of the week, unsolved crimes and events.
PEI Literacy Alliance
- An organization of provincial and national organizations with an interest in literacy. Provides fact sheets, projects, programs, publications and political activities.
Prince Edward Island 4-H
- A family-oriented, community-based, youth organization. Features a newsletter, events and announcement, projects, resource materials and scholarship opportunities.
Prince Edward Island Home Economics Association
- An association of professionals who have a background in home economics, home ecology, family science, and nutrition. Presents current events, gallery, newsletter and awards.
- A grassroots charitable organization whose members are survivors of child sexual abuse, focusing on community education and prevention, as well as support for survivors.
Women's Equality Prince Edward Island
- A blog meant to reflect evolving and emerging thinking on issues of importance to women, girls, and families. Provides upcoming events and notices.
Women's Institute of Prince Edward Island
- An educational organization focusing on the family, personal growth and community action. Includes awards and scholarships, events, notes and news, and publications.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, May 27, 2013 5:01:02 AM EDT -