become an editor
the entire directory
only in Localities/Orwell
Prince Edward Island
Regional: North America: Canada: Prince Edward Island: Counties: Queens
Canada's Historic Places: Orwell Church
- The former St. Andrew's United Church (1861). Includes a description, history, features and photos.
Canada's Historic Places: Orwell School
- A well preserved rural one room schoolhouse (1895). Includes a description, history, features and photos.
Canada's Historic Places: Sir Andrew Macphail Homestead
- A well preserved 1856 wood framed house built in the Gothic Revival center gable style. Provides description, history, features and photos.
- A not for profit organization aiming to preserving the heritage home as an educational facility and interpretive center. Includes activities, dining, newsletters and photo galleries.
Orwell Corner Historical Village
- Offers a glimpse into life in an 1890s agricultural community. Includes a virtual tour of the buildings, events, hours and rates, and directions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 5, 2015 at 8:15:04 UTC -