become an editor
the entire directory
only in Localities/North_Rustico
Prince Edward Island
Regional: North America: Canada: Prince Edward Island: Counties: Queens
- Consists of two houses: the Gallant House, built in the 1880, and the MacDonald House. Includes amenities, rates and photos.
- Developing and marketing young cows and heifers. Heifers and embryos for sale.
Blue Mussel Cafe
- A seasonal seafood restaurant. Includes menus, suppliers and reviews.
The Coastline Cottages
- Five two-bedroom cottages lying just north of Doyle's Cove. Provides rates and photos.
Fisherman's Wharf Lobster Supper
- A sixty foot super salad bar and family restaurant with a full menu, serving lunch and supper. Provides a gift shop, hours and photos.
Gulf Shore School
- Offers a curriculum from grades 1 to 9 and a mid-french immersion program beginning in grade 4. Includes courses, school calendar and history.
Harbour Light Haven
- A two bedroom cottage offering a bright and open area with a private balcony overlooking the bay. Provides amenities, rates and photos.
North Rustico P.E.I.: Community by the Sea
- Official site of the village. Includes the community's history, services, government information, upcoming events, and a business directory..
North Shore Island Traditions: Past & Present Rug Shop
- Offers a range of rug and mat hooking supplies, patterns, and kits. Lists products and contains a company profile.
- Providing custom outdoor adventures including sea kayaking, biking and walking in and around Atlantic Canada. Includes trip descriptions, schedules, reviews and contact information.
Rustico Acres Cottages
- Nine vacation cottages amidst thirteen acres in a country setting. Features description of accommodations, facilities, the region, location, reservations and booking contact.
Rustico Bay Wool Sweater Company
- A collection of fine wool knit sweaters and accessories specializing in premium quality handmade Atlantic Canadian sweaters. Ability to order online and order information.
Villa Marguerite Seniors' Home
- A licensed community care facility designed for seniors who no longer want to live on their own, who have trouble cooking, cleaning or who are uncomfortable living alone. Includes services and a gallery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2016 at 3:47:54 UTC -