become an editor
the entire directory
only in Localities/New_London
Prince Edward Island
Regional: North America: Canada: Prince Edward Island: Counties: Queens
Canada's Historic Places: Back Range Light Tower
- An attractive tower with an attached dwelling (1876). Includes a description, history, features and a photo.
- A specialty shop offering a selection of 19th and early 20th century paintings, antique maps and engravings, rare books and vintage posters.
New London Rural Community Fire Company
- Provides emergency services to the surrounding communities by utilizing 32 fully trained volunteer firefighters. Includes news and a gallery.
New London Village Pottery and Gallery
- Selling unique handmade crafts for more than 39 years. Products include pottery, jewelry and artwork. Includes a gallery and workshops.
Potter’s House Rental
- A three bedroom home built in the mid-1800s on acres of rolling farm hills in the backyard. Provides the home's history, features, rates and photos.
Stanley River Chalets
- Two riverside cottages. Offers photos, rates, tourist information.
The Weather Network: New London
- The current weather, short term and long term forecasts, and top stories.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 6:05:03 UTC -