become an editor
the entire directory
only in Localities/Clyde_River
Prince Edward Island
Regional: North America: Canada: Prince Edward Island: Counties: Queens
- A family owned business that began in 1973 specializing into long haul refrigerated transport. Features services, equipment and industry documents.
Canada's Historic Places: Atwell House
- A rare 19th Century Island sandstone house built in 1842 set on the hillside and surrounded by treed lawns. Includes description, history, features and photos.
- The official site for the small municipality incorporated in 1974 and has a population of 618. Includes information on the council members, events, park information, newsletters, and photos.
Clyde River Golf & Country Club
- A premier 27-hole golf club located beside the Clyde River overlooking the West River in the south shore region. Provides history of the club, rates, a pro shop, and tournament information.
- Plant tissue culture kits for propagation of plant species: potatoes, African violets, strawberries, sugar cane, blueberries and bananas. Provides a catalog.
- A bed and breakfast with a choice of two bedrooms with views of grazing horses. Provides room information amenities, rates and photos.
Wood Millers Inc.
- Designers and manufacturers of architectural mouldings and accessories. Features facility information, products, catalog, and gallery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 28, 2014 at 2:54:10 UTC -