become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prince_Edward_Island/Health
Prince Edward Island
Substance Abuse Centres and Counselling Services
Regional: North America: Canada: Health
- Senior living facilities with fully furnished semi-private to one bedroom apartments with private washrooms. Provides amenities and options, and galleries. Locations at Charlottetown, Summerside and Stratford.
The Association Of Registered Acupuncturists of Prince Edward Island
- Sets the standards for the practice of classical acupuncture and Chinese medicine. Includes the scope of practice as defined in the bylaws, code of conduct and a members listing.
C N I B Nova Scotia - Prince Edward Island Division
- Resources and services for the visually impaired, their families and care givers. Describes services, links to other similar agencies and centres, plus a history of the institute.
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Prince Edward Island
- Purpose is to license all physicians and surgeons on PEI, and handle complaints. Contains complaint process brochure and physician search.
- Describes the different dental health programs provided by the Province, including the Children's Dental Care Program. Includes locations.
Medical Society of PEI
- A provincial Division of the Canadian Medical Association.
- A chain of independent pharmacies, serving the health needs for more than 30 years with locations in ten communities. Provides home healthcare consultants, health education services, travel health clinic, and news and events.
Paramedic Association of Prince Edward Island
- Offers membership and licensing information, education, events and links.
PEI Health Sector Council
- An independent organization developed to provide a neutral and sector-wide forum for the discussion, identification, validation and resolution of health human resource issues.
Prince Edward Island College of Physiotherapists
- Assures that the interests of the public are met through regulation and by the promotion of competent and ethical physiotherapy services. Includes college information and registration forms.
Prince Edward Island Occupational Therapy
- The Prince Edward Island Occupational Therapists Registration Board is the governing body responsible for regulating the practice of occupational therapy in the province and The Prince Edward Island Occupational Therapy Society is a provincial professional association representing occupational therapists.
Provincial Diabetes Program
- Provides leadership and expertise in diabetes to maintain or enhance the quality of life for people affected by diabetes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 13, 2016 at 5:00:07 UTC -