become an editor
the entire directory
only in Prince_Edward_Island/Government
Prince Edward Island
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Prince Edward Island: Government
Regional: North America: Canada: Government
Regional: North America: Canada: Prince Edward Island: Society and Culture: Politics
911 Administration Office
- Information about the provincial implementation of 911 service.
Department of Environment, Labour and Justice
- Provides information for the department, restructured November 2011, and the divisions, programs and services, forms and publications.
Department of Finance, Energy and Municipal Affairs
- Facilitates the effective and efficient management of government's human and financial resources. Provides information about each of its divisions including Taxation and Property Records.
Federation of Prince Edward Island Municipalities
- Provides a united voice for the municipal order of government. Features a membership list, events, awards, publications, and grants and programs.
Liquor Control Commission
- A crown corporation responsible for the administration of the PEI Liquor Control Act and Regulations, along with the purchase, control, and sale of all beverage alcohol. Features available products, events, in-store offers and licensing information.
Oultwood: Local Government within Prince Edward Island
- Local government web site index.
PEI Tax and Land Information Website
- The provincial government provides taxation and property records division maintains land information systems that you can access.
Prince Edward Island: Your Government
- Index to government offices and services.
Royal Canadian Mounted Police: Prince Edward Island
- The provincial and municipal policing body. Features programs and services, detachments and publications. [In English and Français.]
The Government of Prince Edward Island
- The provincial government provides coverage of the region including visitors, business and government guides. Provides a searchable database of facts, addresses, pointers to businesses, governments and organizations and other reference information.
The Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island
- The parliament of P.E.I. responsible for enacting legislation, approving financial proposals, holding the Premier and Cabinet accountable and debating public issues. Features house documents, offices, bills, members, committees and references.
Workers Compensation Board
- Information about the workers' compensation process in the province.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, June 8, 2012 10:49:19 AM EDT -