become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ontario/Transportation
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Transportation
Roads and Highways
Shipping, Storage, and Logistics
Regional: North America: Canada: Transportation
Attridge Transportation Inc.
- Provides 56-passenger highway coaches and 48-passenger activity buses for charter service in and around the greater Toronto area.
Badder Bus Service Ltd.
- Offers custom charter bus services with departures in Lambton and Kent Counties and destinations anywhere in Canada or USA with luxury motor coaches.
- Provides over 40 scheduled daily departures from numerous Ontario communities ranging from Thunder Bay to Ottawa, and from three Manitoba destinations.
- Operator of Driver Examination Centres across the province. Outlines license requirements and includes a list of locations and hours of operation.
- Offers flight training in a variety of aircraft, from locations in Barrie, Collingwood, Holland Landing and Orillia. Also provides aerial advertising, air charter and sightseeing services.
- Ontario's inter-regional transit system, linking Toronto to the greater Toronto area and beyond, via train and bus services from Kitchener in the west to Newcastle in the east and north to Barrie and Beaverton.
James Bay Car and Truck Rental
- Rents vehicles on the James Bay frontier from locations in Cochrane and Moosonee, and includes online reservation forms.
Kerr Travel and Tours
- Bus operators specializing in casino tours, day trips, multi-day motorcoach tours and charters of deluxe motorcoaches anywhere in Canada and the USA. Provides tour schedules and charter information.
Magic Bus Company
- Offers weekly tours and charter services for special events.
Metis Transit Ltd
- An Aboriginal owned and operated municipal-style public transit system, offering services in Peterborough County and the town of Caledon.
- Previously the Greater Toronto Transportation Authority, Metrolinx offers regional transportation plans for the GTA and Hamilton areas. Includes dates for public consultations and an on-line forum.
- Provides transportation information for all greater Toronto and Hamilton area travellers. Includes links and maps of all local and GO Transit networks in the area.
MTO - Road Construction Reports
- Government of Ontario weekly updated road construction reports detailing regional conditions for commuter and weekend recreational routes.
Ontario Community Transportation Association
- An association of organizations and individuals committed to improving mobility for all people through the delivery of effective community transportation services.
Ontario Highway Traffic Act
- A discussion forum focusing on The Ontario Highway Traffic Act where users can discuss traffic tickets, seek advice, and learn how to fight tickets in court.
Ontario Northland Bus Services
- Scheduled pasenger and parcel delivery services between Toronto and North Eastern Ontario with connections throughout Canada. Also offers charter and travel services in North America.
Ontario Public Transit Association (OPTA)
- A partnership of transit, business, government and non-profit agencies in Ontario. Includes membership information and discussion forums.
Ontario Traffic Conference
- An association of municipal officials developing and promoting expertise regarding traffic matters affecting Ontario.
Port Stanley Terminal Rail
- An operating tourist railway in southwestern Ontario, near Lake Erie. Describes their equipment and rail route, with photos, map and events calendar.
- A regional passenger carrier based at Toronto City Centre Airport, serving Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal. Provide flight schedules and fare structure.
- With facilities in Montreal, Toronto and Calgary, Skyservice Inc. is dedicated to a full-range of air charter services. We have become a leader in the aviation industry.
Thousand Islands Bridge Authority
- Manages the bridge which connects US Interstate 81 and Canada's Highway 401 near Gananoque, across the St. Lawrence River. Includes pictures and a history of the crossing.
Traffic and Road Information System
- Traffic reports for provincially maintained highways in the Greater Toronto area (GTA) and Niagara Peninsula regions.
- Specializes in long-line, cargo slinging and forest fire suppression. Located in Dryden and Thunder Bay.
Your Casino Express Inc.
- Day tour operator offering bus transportation to casinos in Windsor, Niagara and Rama from a variety of southern Ontario towns.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 31, 2013 8:46:00 PM EDT -