become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Politics
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Society and Culture: Politics
Candidates and Campaigns
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Government
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Government: Premier
Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: Politics
Canadian International Model UN Conference
- Annual international model United Nations conferences for university and college students, conducted in Ottawa in March.
Centre for Equality Rights in Accommodation
- Non-profit organization fighting discrimination in housing and promoting social and economic rights.
- Easy access to neighbourhoods, communities, local politicians, provincial and federal members of parliament.
- Information for Ontario voters on environtmental issues.
O.P.E.R.A. - Ontario Property and Environmental Rights Alliance
- Describes the alliance, presents information and links of interest to activists and other persons with "private property issues and landowner concerns".
Ontario Health Coalition
- Activists throughout Ontario dedicated to protecting and extending a universal, one-tier quality public medicare system. Includes news, fact sheets, position papers and information about upcoming actions.
Ontario Public Buyers Association Inc
- Volunteer-driven and not-for-profit group of professionals and others interested in ensuring optimum value for tax dollar expenditures. Details of history, membership, objectives, and activities.
Usenet ont.general -
Usenet ont.politics -
Usenet ott.politics -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 4, 2012 at 22:15:07 UTC -