become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ontario/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Camps and Camping
Recreation: Camps: North America: Canada: Ontario
Regional: North America: Canada: Recreation and Sports
This category in other languages:
The Amateur Winemakers of Ontario
- A resources for wine making and wine knowledge, dedicated to the educating both its members and the public in the art and science of home wine making and promotes the positive health benefits of moderate wine consumption.
- Exists to provide an organized, structured environment for the activity of competitive badminton in Ontario.
C3 Canadian Cross Training Club
- A non-profit club focusing on the Triathlon sports: swimming, biking and running, with facilities in Caledon and Mississauga. Provides program information, schedules, news and events.
Canadian Naha-te Goju Karate
- Offers classes in traditional goju-ryu karate to students of all ages, at dojos in Elmira, Arthur, Guelph and Elora.
- Canadian Intramural Recreation Association. Encourages, promotes and develops active living, healthy lifestyles and personal growth, through intramural and recreational programs within the educational community. Information about programs, mission and history.
- Illustrated port by port cruising guide to Lake Ontario with recent navigational, sailing directions, current harbor photographs and information.
ElSurfo - Sports in Ontario
- Links to many teams, events and sports-related websites.
- Information for horse enthusiasts of all sorts in northern Ontario, providing listings of events, shows, and clinics.
Federation of Broomball Associations of Ontario
- Information on players, coaches, tournaments and leagues.
Franco Canadian Goalie School
- Trains goalies from all over North America and Europe. Operating all year round seven days a week. Indoor training center, on ice, or in a professionally-equipped and staffed gym.
Fusion: The Ontario Clay and Glass Association
- A not-for-profit organization for the industry, makers and collectors of handmade clay and glass. Includes membership details, organization profile, a gallery, information on classes, events calendar and contacts.
Ontario 5 Pin Bowlers Association
- Official Site, devoted to the sport of 5 pin bowling offering news, tournament dates and updates.
Ontario Association of Archers
- Directory of clubs, news and results.
Ontario Cheerleading Federation
- Promotes, fosters and regulates cheerleading competitions in Ontario. Includes registration information, list of events and executive members.
Ontario Curling Tour
- ACCO, Association of Competitive Curlers Ontario provides curling information, how to enter championship events, contact information and schedules.
Ontario Deaf Sports Association Inc.
- Provides local results and news, events and Hall of Fame information and local club contacts.
Ontario Dog Sports
- Dog sports news and event listings in Ontario.
Ontario Federation of School Athletic Associations
- OFSAA organizes and sanctions championships of most major sports in Ontario schools.
The Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs
- Information and links describing the aims, activities and benefits of membership in the federation.
The Ontario Fencing Association
- Promotes the Olympic sport of fencing. Includes a directory of Ontario clubs and information for current OFA clubs.
Ontario Football Alliance
- Promotes football in various forms in Ontario. Includes a list of its member organizations, news, policies and programs.
Ontario Hunter Jumper Association
- The OHJA is a member association of the Ontario Equestrian Federation responsible for all Hunter and Jumper activities in the province.
Ontario Lacrosse Association
- Association and league information includes news releases, tournament results, schedules and arena directories, OLA resources, links and contacts.
Ontario Paint Horse Club
- A non-profit organization for the promotion of paint horses, sponsors of several shows in Ontario each year. Includes breeder and trainer directories and lists of events.
Ontario Rail Trails
- Information about disused Ontario railroad lines that have been converted to cycling trails.
Ontario Ringette Association
- Ringette information, history, tournaments, and links.
Ontario Rock Garden & Hardy Plant Society
- Chapter of the North American Rock Garden Society, with information about membership, plant sales, activities and a seed germination guide.
Ontario Rodeo Association
- Promotes rodeo competitions in Ontario and sets standard rules for participants and producers. Includes news, photographs, and a schedule of events.
Ontario Senior Games
- Competitions in a variety of sports and games, for Ontario-resident seniors. Each year to province-wide sporting events are schedule: Actifest (Summer Games) and Winterfest. Gives information on registration, volunteering and sport venues.
- Offers White water rafting with International Champions. Includes information about activities, the hosts, rates and plans, contact information and directions.
- Ontario sport lottery players. Lists rules, FAQ, disclaimer, Ontario Lottery and Gaming page and contact information.
Provincial Consortium on Youth in Recreation
- A collaboration of organizations and individuals interested in quality recreation and physical activity programs for Ontario youth. Includes a resource archive and contact information.
- Provides an overview of the organization, news items, a club listing, and the executive board.
Scouts Canada – White Pine Region
- Scouts organization overseeing activities of approximately 6,000 members, in 140 Scouting groups in central and eastern Ontario communities. Includes major events calendar and administrative information.
- A non-profit sports governing body responsible for the organization and regulation of amateur swimming. Lists clubs, promotes swimming as a healthy activity, and includes an events calendar.
Synchro Swim Ontario
- The sport body that oversees synchronized swimming in Ontario, including varsity competition, competitive clubs and community recreation programs.
VE3TEJ Ui-View map
- A map of APRS stations in southern Ontario and nearby states
World Dahn Moo Do Association
- Korean martial arts and spiritual training. Provides its history and philosophy, and includes information about training centres in Ontario
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 30, 2015 at 1:54:03 UTC -