become an editor
the entire directory
only in Toronto/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Metro Areas: Greater Toronto: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Science and Environment
City of Toronto Environment Portal
- The Environment index is a gateway to explore environmental issues and answers on the City of Toronto website.
The Association for Science and Reason - Society for Critical Inquiry
- Examines extraordinary claims with open minds and expose claims for which evidence and reason are poor. Originated as Skeptics in the Pub gatherings.
Centre for Inquiry
- Promotes the application of skeptical, secular, rational and humanistic inquiry and the scientific method to address beliefs and practices and skepticism of . Includes newsletters, articles, and event information.
The Clean Air Partnership (CAP)
- A registered charity that works with partners to achieve clean air, facilitate the exchange of ideas, advance change and promote and coordinate implementation of actions that improve local air quality.
The da Vinci Project
- Describes a Canadian entry to enter space, describing the vehicle, launch process, and the program.
Friends of the Spit
- Information about the Leslie Street Spit, a park-like 5-km peninsula that juts into Lake Ontario close to downtown Toronto.
Garbage and Recycling in Toronto
- Provides garbage and recycling collection calendars on-line, and other details about reduce, reuse and recycle programs.
Mycological Society of Toronto
- A non-profit club for amateur mycologists and others with an interest in wild mushrooms and other fungi.
North American Native Plant Society
- Dedicated to the study, conservation, cultivation and restoration of native plants, and provides lists of publications, a seed exchange, and upcoming events.
- City of Toronto provides information on pesticides, pesticide dangers and tips on keeping your lawn green.
Princess Margaret Genomics Centre
- Produce arrays and provide training and support to labs. Offers access to microarray scanners to local customers. Includes profile, products and services, and contact details.
Royal Astronomical Society of Canada - Toronto Centre
- Devoted to the advancement of astronomy and allied sciences. News, meeting and membership information provided.
Toronto and Region Conservation Authority
- Public agency devoted to the protection, enhancement, and public enjoyment of the renewable natural resources within nine watersheds in the Great Lakes Basin.
Toronto Aquarium Society - Yahoo group
- Group sharing interest in the hobby of maintaining an aquarium with fish and aquatic plants.
Toronto Atmospheric Fund
- Established to help the city meet its goal of reducing greenhouse gas emissions by 20 per cent by 2005. Loans and grants offered to community groups, government organizations and businesses, which work in partnership with TAF.
Toronto Botanical Garden
- A volunteer-driven charity and leader in public education in horticulture, gardening and allied environmental issues for over 40 years. Includes its history and answers to FAQs.
Toronto Environmental Alliance
- This grassroots organization encourages the participation of Toronto citizens on local environmental issues.
York University Astronomical Observatory
- General information, details on public viewing sessions, ongoing research and virtual tour of the observatory.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 10, 2015 at 6:54:56 UTC -