become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Martial_Arts
Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Recreation and Sports: Martial Arts
Canadian Wing Chun (Ving Tsun) Foundation
- Promotes the teaching of Chinese martial art Ving Tsun in Toronto. Includes articles and seminar information.
Christian Wushu Fellowship
- Offers martial arts training in the Chinese martial arts of Wushu, Tai Chi and Wing Chun in an environment with Christian principles.
Eagle Hapkido Academy
- Toronto Hapkido school teaching grappling, joint locks, internal ki (chi) training as well as the healing aspects of the martial arts.
Glen Doyle homepage
- Martial arts and cross-training instructor, screenwriter, and author. Biography, tips, interviews, and related links.
High Park Martial Arts
- Instruction in Goju-Ryu Karate-Do, Kobudo and Tai Chi, with classes for children and adults.
Master Tommy Chang's Black Belt World
- A Tae Kwon Do training centre offering complete training for all levels. Provides program outline, class schedule and profiles of instructors.
Toronto Tsunami Club
- Offers lessons in Karate, Shito-Kai, Tsunami, Japanese Judo, Kodokan, Jiu-Jitsu, Fukuri, Vietvodao and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Lists program details and a photo gallery.
Toronto Wado-Kai Karate Club
- A martial arts club at Ryerson University. Lists membership information, terminology, schedules and news, pictures and video.
Wulin School of Wushu
- School for Kung Fu, Wushu and martial arts training for all ages. Explains the skills that are taught, with photos.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2013 at 23:27:51 UTC -