become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tobermory/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Counties and Districts: Bruce: Travel and Tourism
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Travel and Tourism
Blue Bay Motel
- Located in the heart of Tobermory. Sixteen rooms close to all amenities.
Bruce Peninsula National Park
- The mainland counterpart of Fathom Five National Marine Park, consisting of limestone cliffs, mixed forests, wetlands, and beaches.
- Offers a variety of personalized, custom tours with knowledgeable guides to destinations around the world.
Fathom Five National Marine Park
- Located at the mouth of Georgian Bay, the park includes twenty islands, a main ecosystem that extends down 200 metres, and twenty-two shipwrecks.
Grandview Motel and Dining Room
- Casual dining and accommodations in Tobermory.
Healing Rock Retreat
- Located on the shores of Lake Huron, with beautiful views of the water and surrounded by nature. Lists programs planned for the coming season.
Innisfree Bed and Breakfast
- Accommodations overlooking Little Tub Harbour, M.S Chi-Cheemaun, neighbouring islands and Georgian Bay sunsets.
Moeke's Bed and Breakfast
- Accommodations in a natural woodland setting, near Dyer's Bay, with three guest rooms at reasonable rates, with full breakfasts.
Shoreline Bed and Breakfast
- Provides information on activities, rates, and local recreational links for this bed and breakfast accommodation at Miller Lake.
Summer House Park
- Camping and cottage rentals located between Tobermory and Lion's Head on the Bruce Peninsula. Lists activities and links to area attractions.
Tobermory Village Campground and Cabins
- Offers tent and RV sites, and cabin rentals at the tip of the Bruce Peninsula. Includes map, rates, amenities, rules, reservation form, information about local attractions and directions.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 20, 2015 at 17:38:08 UTC -