become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Attractions
Travel and Tourism
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Localities: O: Ottawa: Arts and Entertainment: Artists and Galleries: Galleries
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Travel and Tourism: Attractions
- Traditional native village and interpretation centre offering seasonal learning tours for groups. Package and program information, menus, and contact details are presented.
- Outdoor market. Information about all businesses in the area, dining, food, nightlife. Maps.
Canadian Heritage Garden
- At Rideau Hall, the home to Canada's Governor-General.
Canadian Tulip Festival
- Annual displays of tulips in beds along the Rideau Canal with festival activities at selected locations. Events, displays and travel information.
- Scheduled sightseeing and dinner tours, corporate and private charter. Includes menu, schedules, rates and contact form.
- Annual fall fair of harvest foods, crafts, agricultural displays and entertainment.
- Cold-war era bunker in Carp now open as a museum. Gift shop, news, bunker facts and exhibit information.
- Annual June fair of midway rides, agriculture, entertainment held near the airport at Rideau Carleton Raceway. Events listing, location and directions.
Mariposa Duck and Goose Farm
- Open farm with store, activities, including annual Feather Festival.
- Annual August fair. Midway, live entertainment, demolition derby, agricultural exhibits and other attraction information.
- Parade of boats along the Rideau Canal and evening of specially lit boats on Dows Lake with fireworks held during the final weekend of the Tulip Festival. Event and registration information.
- Barns, mazes, a hayride, a march, and a theatre. Description of activities, ticket information, hours of operation, and directions.
- Historic mill in Manotick village hosting various events and regular market days.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2015 at 11:14:51 UTC -