become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ottawa/Transportation
Limousines and Shuttles
Moving and Storage
417 Bus Lines Ltd.
- Commuter services to/from east of Ottawa, plus charters. Site provides vehicle information, current schedule, and contact information. English and French.
Bytown Railway Society
- Promotes interest in railways and railway history with twice-monthly meetings, its Branchline magazine, and the restoration and operation of historic railway equipment located at the Canada Science and Technology Museum.
COPA Flight 8 - National Capital Area
- Association of local plane owners and pilots. List of officers, event details, and links are featured.
Driver Competency Assessment Protocols (DCAP)
- Assessment of driver competency, and training in cases where competency must be improved. Company profile, services information, FAQs.
- Executive charter services. Company profile, including aircraft and staff information.
- Providing daily scheduled flights and cargo service to communities in the Canadian North. Company, flight and destination information.
- Route maps, bus schedules, pricing, and other information.
Ottawa (Highway 417) COMPASS Traffic Cameras
- Images of traffic, updated every three to five minutes.
Ottawa Gas Prices
- Keeps track of Ottawa's best and worst gas prices.
Ottawa International Airport
- Includes online arrival and departure screens, travel guide, maps, information about services, and media materials.
- Cross-river ferry between west Ottawa and Quyon, Quebec. Directions, schedule, local attractions, prices and contact information is provided.
re-Cycles Bicycle Co-op
- Non-profit, volunteer organization supporting bicycle transportation in Ottawa through repairs of used bicycles, shop services. Services and organization information, cycling links.
- Car sharing plan. Membership, service, and video FAQ provided.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2015 at 19:05:07 UTC -