become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Seniors
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Localities: O: Ottawa: Society and Culture: Seniors
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Society and Culture: Seniors
Good Companions Seniors' Centre
- A non-profit multi-service Seniors' Centre providing social recreational and health services designed to promote well-being of seniors and support their independence.
Ottawa Community Support Coalition
- Information site for this coalition of agencies providing services to seniors and adults with physical disabilities, such as Meals on Wheels.
Ottawa Raging Grannies
- Fiesty older women who sing long and loud about the way things are done or not done. News items, action, poems, and song lyrics.
- Information for seniors on activities, events, discounts, services, entertainment, health, travel, plus stories and humour.
Senior Citizens Council
- Non-profit volunteer association dedicated to providing seniors with the means to enhance their well-being and to remain self-sufficient, involved and integrated in the community. Organization, programs and resources information.
Senior Citizens Service Centre
- Service centre in old Rideau Township. Services, contact and map information.
The Council on Aging of Ottawa
- Non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for seniors. Includes publications, links to support agencies, and current activities information.
The Glebe Centre
- Offers accommodation, care, home support services, and a recreational and social centre for seniors. A profile, information about volunteer and job positions, and location details are presented.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, September 18, 2009 9:15:00 PM EDT -