become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Localities: O: Ottawa: Society and Culture: Organizations
- Space for non-profit community service organizations with limited financial resources. Members, facility, contributions and contact information.
Canadian Oral History Association
- Group preserving oral history tradition. Membership, projects, activity and reference information.
Capital City Mission
- Drop-in centre offering free services such as meals, laundry facilities, and clothing. Services and facility information, online donations link.
The Children's Aid Society of Ottawa-Carleton
- Non-profit organization with mission to protect children and youth. Organization profile, plus adoption, fostering and campaign information. [English/French]
Fluid Movie Initiative
- A free service for visitors or newcomers to Ottawa to share their photos, videos and home movies online with friends and relatives.
The Max Keeping Foundation
- Non-profit organization providing assistance to children and families. Events, news, contribution information, requests and contact details are provided.
Mothercraft of Ottawa-Carleton
- Programs for families and providers in the community. [English/French]
Mothers Against Drunk Driving: Ottawa
- Information about programs, victim services, events, and volunteer opportunities.
Multiple Births Families Association
- Volunteer organization providing assistance to families parenting multiples. Organization information and resources.
Ottawa Food Bank
- Distributors of food to needy. Organization profile, program information, help information, FAQs and list of upcoming events.
The Ottawa Mission
- Gives material and spiritual assistance to people who are homeless. Newsletter archive, statistics, program descriptions, information about volunteering, and links to other homeless shelters.
Ottawa-Carleton Immigrant Services Organization
- Mission statement, description of services and membership details.
Parent Resource Centre of Ottawa
- Information on parenting programs, workshops and where to get parenting help in the Ottawa area.
Rideau Institute on International Affairs
- Independent research, advocacy and consulting group who concentrate on issues relating to foreign and defence policies.
Social Planning Council of Ottawa-Carleton
- Gathers information and works with community groups and concerned citizens to develop alternative solutions to pressing social problems.
United Nations Association of Canada (UNA-C)
- Supporting local organizations compatible with United Nations goals.
United Way of Ottawa-Carleton
- Volunteer-led, non-profit organization focused on building a strong, healthy, and safe community. Includes event details, workplace campaign toolkit, information about community builder awards, news releases, and annual report.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 12:15:06 UTC -