become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Ethnicity
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Society and Culture: Ethnicity
Association of Polish Engineers in Canada, Ottawa Branch
- Social organization/ engineering society. By-laws, organisation and history, in Polish, English and French.
Cambodian Association - Ottawa Valley
- Celebrates Cambodian heritage and provides members a variety of events to participate in.
Canada-Mauritius Cultural Association
- Cultural association for Mauritians and friends of Mauritius.
Canadian Friends of Finland - Ottawa branch
- Promotes cultural links between Canad and Finland. Local events listing and links to Finnish businesses and organizations.
Canadian Nordic Society
- Cultural organization holding cultural events to educate Canadians about the Nordic countries of Iceland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland.
Canadian Polish Congress - Ottawa
- Organization promoting Polish culture, language, and traditions and knowledge of Polish history. Information about current issues, events and the organization itself is provided in English, French and Polish.
Community Association and Culture Centre
- Non-profit, volunteer organization dedicated to promoting goodwill and understanding between the peoples of Canada and Japan. Calendar of events and membership information.
The Congress of Aboriginal Peoples
- Organization supporting and representing Metis, off-reserve and non-treaty indigenous persons in Ottawa. News, affiliate links, information articles.
The Danish Club of Ottawa
- Promotes friendship, customs and traditions of Danish culture through open events. Club profile, events listing.
Hellenic Community of Ottawa
- Information about local activities, churches, schools, arts and culture, businesses. Discussion groups, and links to current news events of Greece.
Hrafninn - Canadian Friends of Iceland - Ottawa
- News, events, links and genealogical information for Canadians and Icelandic-Canadians.
Irish Society of the National Capital Region
- Assisting newcomers through social and cultural activities and financial assistance. Local history, events, photo gallery, membership, sponsorship and contact information.
Lebanese in Ottawa
- Useful resources for persons of Lebanese descent.
Odawa Native Friendship Centre
- Non-profit organization providing services to Ottawa's Aboriginal Community. Programs, events, staff, board, jobs, links, and contact information.
Ottawa Chinese Community Service Centre
- Non-profit, non-partisan, community based charitable organization committed to advancing social and economic integration and participation of newcomers, immigrants and refugees. Includes program details and president's report.
Ottawa Telugu Association
- Ottawa Telugu Association is a Not-for-Profit Voluntary Organisation representing and serving the Cultural and Social needs of Telugu speaking people living in and around Ottawa since January 1979.
- Independent, non-partisan group organized to promote closer ties between Canadians and Cubans. Event details, membership brochure, and information about campaigns are available.
Pan Arctic Inuit Logistics
- Operates and maintains the Canadian portion of the North Warning System on behalf of the Department of National Defence. Contact details and company profile.
Polish Combatants' (Veterans) Association in Canada, Branch No. 8
- Social organization of Polish veterans. Brief details and history and the Ladies Auxiliary.
The Polish Institute of Arts and Sciences in Canada, Ottawa Branch
- Reports of their activities 2000-2004. More information available in Polish, some in French.
Polish-Canadian Women's Federation, Branch no 8 Ottawa
- Social organization of Polish women in Canada. Includes photo gallery, event information, also in Polish.
Soma Selepak Culture of Ottawa-Carleton
- Non-profit Khmer-Canadian cultural organization. Bibliography, community information, event listing, photo gallery and cultural links.
Somali Canadian Education & Rural Development Organization (SCERDO)
- Federally incorporated non-profit organization committed to promoting the crucial educational and developmental needs of Somalis at home and around the world. Includes objectives, information about projects, and newsletter.
Somali Centre for Family Services
- A broad-based non-profit organization. The centre was established in 1991 in response to a large influx of Somali newcomers to the country.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2015 at 5:15:03 UTC -