become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ottawa/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Localities: O: Ottawa: Society and Culture
Clubs and Lodges
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Vegetarianism and Veganism
Andrew Fleck Child Care Services
- Non-profit child care services, family resource centre and summer camp operator. Organization profile, services information.
- Annual auction in support of the Ottawa Police Youth Centre and the Boys and Girls Club of Ottawa. Listing of items for auction, sponsors and other event information.
Better Beginnings Better Futures South East Ottawa
- Primary prevention longitudinal research project into programs for children 0-4 years of age. Mission, program, volunteer information.
- Downtown drop-in Centre. Site lists hours, and has services, mission, funding and contact information.
Centre for Treatment of Sexual Abuse and Childhood Trauma
- Charitable organization providing support and education to health care professionals and the general public about sexual abuse. Site provides sexual abuse resources, plus centre events listing.
Community Foundation of Ottawa
- An independent centre for community philanthropy connecting donors who care with causes that matter. Lists details of grants given and financial resources.
Community Information Centre of Ottawa
- A charitable, non-profit organization providing information and referral services in both French and English, to professionals and individuals in the fields of community and government, health and social services. Organization profile.
- Charitable organization providing counselling and support services. Includes list of core values, information about programs, newsletters, and annual reports. [English/French]
National Capital Area Crime Stoppers
- Features crime of the week, most wanted, events and video.
National Capital FreeNet
- Local online community hosting special interest groups, community websites, and providing low-cost Internet services.
Ottawa and Region Distress Centre
- Volunteer organization providing a distress line for those in need. Organization profile, volunteering and donations information.
Ottawa Men's Centre
- Support group for men in divorce or custody proceedings. Program information, resources and resource links.
Shepherds Of Good Hope
- Operates a soup kitchen, shelter, grocery program, and clothing donations. Newsletter, client stories, and list of volunteer needs.
- Organization linking volunteers to volunteer needs. Searchable listings, discussion groups, volunteer profiles, calendar.
Usenet ott.community.lets -
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 3, 2009 at 20:00:37 UTC -