become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Martial_Arts
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Localities: O: Ottawa: Recreation and Sports: Martial Arts
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Recreation and Sports: Martial Arts
100% Martial Arts & Fitness
- Martial arts, jiu-jitsu and kickboxing classes and fitness club. Full class, facility and staff information is provided. [Requires cookies]
- Taekwon-Do instruction to develop combat techniques, self-defence, discipline, and self confidence. SystemA techniques is also taught. Includes events, news and schedule.
Douvris Martial Arts & Fitness Centres
- Providing karate, cardio kickboxing, athletic conditioning and community involvement programs.
Douvris Martial Arts & Fitness Centres - Kids
- Provides lessons in karate, cardio kickboxing and athletic conditioning for children. Several locations in the Ottawa area.
EastWind Budo Life Centre
- Training in Karate, Ju Jitsu, Kobudo, Shaolin and Kickboxing. Includes history of styles, information about events, class schedule, and grading details.
Gloucester Ottawa HupKwonDo
- Advanced TaeKwon-Do instruction. Program, philosophy, instructor and FAQ information.
Grandmaster Tae E. Lee's Mookwang Taekwon-do
- Grandmaster Tae Eun Lee, 9th Dan instruction in Taekwon-do. Profile, class information, plus Taekwon-do FAQs.
Greco Martial Arts and Fitness
- School and gym of Tony Greco, world kickboxing champion. Programs, facilities, competition information.
- Ed Hiscoe teaches Can-Ryu Jiu-Jitsu for self-defense. Profile, contact information.
- Promoter of amateur kickboxing events. Provides a calendar of upcoming events and locations.
Jeet Kune Do
- Operates Sunrise BootCamp, a 4 week co-ed outdoor fitness class designed to improve strength, conditioning, agility and balance as well as overall fitness.
Jitsu Ottawa (Shorinji Kan Jiu Jitsu)
- Two clubs offering instruction in the art of Shorinji Kan Jiu Jitsu, a form of self defense. Program and club information, news.
John Leroux's World KarateFIT Centre
- Offering fitness (KarateFIT and TaeBo/Tae-bo) and Karate classes. Programs, facilities information.
- Chain of schools in Ottawa. Information on style, masters, gallery, success stories, calendar and tournament results.
- Instruction and competitive gym. Programs, facility and events information.
NX Martial Arts and Fitness
- Martial Arts, Jiu-Jitsu, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Fitness Training. Schedule, facility and staff information.
- Non-profit martial arts school. Practice, schedule, information about Aikido.
Ottawa Chinese Martial Arts Association
- Club, with instruction. Club profile, information about different styles, plus directory of related organizations.
Ottawa Chito Kai
- Teaching Chito style karate and Okinawan kobujitsu. Includes contact details, dojo location, class times, a history section, photo gallery and events calendar.
Ottawa Japan Karate Association
- A non-profit organization providing instruction. Pages include instructor profile, training times, fees, and a description of the training curriculum.
Ottawa Judo Club
- Instruction for all ages. Schedule and costs plus a short section on tips and techniques.
Ottawa Kung Fu Center
- Under the instruction of 4th Degree Gold Sash, Sifu John Peluso, offering Wing Chun and Wu Shu classes. Profile, classes information.
Ottawa Shotokan Karate Club
- A non-profit group that trains in the traditional Shotokan style of Karate.
Ottawa Wing Chun Academy
- Instruction in Wing Chun Gung Fu self-defense. Profile, including photos, and articles on studio.
- School teaching Chito-Ryu (style) Karate, and Ryukyu Kobujutsu. Programs, membership information.
Ouellette Karate & Self-Defence
- Instruction and fitness for men and women. Instructor and program information.
- Instruction by Grand Master Sijo Patenaude. Instructor, programs and philosophy information.
Pro-Style Martial Arts & Fitness
- Karate, kickboxing and cardio kickboxing instruction for all ages. Program and membership information.
Rideau-Osgoode Karate Club
- Offering instruction, fitness facilities and competition. Program, facilities and tournament information.
Ronin Mixed Martial Arts
- Instruction in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai and mixed martial arts techniques. Outlines their program, photos and upcoming event schedule.
Saroughi International Taekwondo
- Group and personal training in ITF style Taekwon-Do, for all ages. Training facilities, instructors, locations, schedules and contact information.
Shaolin Kung Fu Centre
- Kung Fu instruction, including competition and fitness. Concepts, instruction, history of school.
Success Lion Dance
- Studio offering instruction in fighting, fitness and character. Profile, including philosophy and instruction information.
- Yang style taijiquan club offering introductory and advanced courses in both English and French. Course and events information.
Takahashi Dojo -- School of Martial Arts
- Judo, Ju Jitsu, Karate, Kendo, Aikido, Tai-chi instruction. School information, class schedule, news.
Tateyama Kendo and Iaido Club
- Not-for-profit organization dedicated to the practice of Kendo and Iaido swordsmanship. Meeting information, event calendar, photo gallery. [English and French]
Therien Jiu-Jitsu & Kickboxing Dojo
- Centre offering instruction and supplies. Profile of leaders, programs.
WTF Taekwondo Association
- Taekwondo athletes' association. Events, association information. [English and French]
Wu Tan Martial Arts Center
- Wu Tan instruction by Sifu John Hum. History of school, Wu Tan, plus class information.
Young Forest Club
- Chinese and Filipino martial arts. Club profile, information on Filipino and Shaolin martial arts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 30, 2013 11:28:01 PM EST -