become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Organizations
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Localities: O: Ottawa: Health: Organizations
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Localities: O: Ottawa: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Aboriginal Healing Foundation
- Created to design, manage and implement healing strategy for Metis, Inuit and First Nations people affected by the legacy of physical and sexual abuse in Residential Schools.
Association of Ottawa Anesthesiologists
- All anesthesiologists of Ottawa hospitals. Articles, events, membership, email directory.
Canadian Dyslexia Association
- Promoting awareness and resource-sharing of dyslexia. Organization information, downloadable publications.
Canadian Institute of Child Health
- Child health publications and resources for parents and health professionals, and partnership roles with government to promote child health. Institute, projects, publications, press releases and charitable information.
Canadian Medical Association
- Provides information about the organization, its policies and activities. Resources include online medical journals, clinical practice guidelines, and health care news.
Canadian Society for International Health Site
- Voluntary organization, facilitates, supports health, development activities, mobilization Canadian and foreign resources.
- Volunteer organization that provides comfort and resources to young cancer patients being treated at the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario. Profile of mission, organization and events.
Child and Youth Health Network for Eastern Ontario
- Organization providing research, workshops and advocacy on health issues for youth. Information on the organization, events, workshops and research.
Independent Living Canada
- An umbrella organization supporting local independent living resource centres (ILRCs), formerly known as Canadian Association of Independent Living Centres (CAILC). Association profile, FAQs, listings.
Lactation Consulting Services Canada
- Support, education, products for breastfeeding mothers. Cost information for consultations, lectures and products.
Makonsag Aboriginal Headstart Program
- Program to provide early interventions to Aboriginal, Métis and Inuit children. Program and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 26, 2012 at 23:59:07 UTC -