become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Hospitals
Bruyère Continuing Care
- Offers rehabilitation, long-term and palliative care at four facilities in Ottawa. Includes details of services offered and conditions managed.
- A charitable organization raising funds for the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario. Events, activities, past uses of funds, current campaign and foundation information.
Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Ottawa.
- Fully bilingual full-service hospital. Summary of services, plus press releases, partnerships and foundation information. [English and French]
- Offers high quality primary (general), secondary (specialized) and tertiary (most advanced) health care services.
The Ottawa Rotary Home
- Providing short term respite care to families who have a child or children with a physical disability. Profile, including virtual tour, program information.
Queensway Carleton Hospital
- General hospital and walk-in clinic services in west Ottawa. Profile, services and clinics information, current news, career and volunteer information.
- Hospice for pediatric palliative care to be built on the grounds of Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO). Project information, progress, donation information.
- Motel-type facilities for families of patients at Ottawa hospitals. Run as non-profit project by Rotary Club. Facility, rates, location information.
- Provides specialized mental health assessment and treatment in both official languages for adults, adolescents and children with a mental illness.
University of Ottawa Heart Institute
- Regional referral cardiac centre for eastern Ontario and Canada's only complete cardiac institute. Information about research, prevention, diagnosis, rehabilitation, and educational programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 16:46:07 UTC -