become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Conditions_and_Diseases
Conditions and Diseases
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Adult Children Anonymous
- Information for and about adult children of alcoholics. Articles, meeting information, humour pages.
The AIDS Committee of Ottawa
- A community-based, non-profit organization providing free, confidential services for people infected with HIV.
Alzheimer Society of Ottawa and Renfrew County
- Programs and services for individuals, families and care providers. Profile, meeting information, calendar, resource articles and links are presented.
Birthright of Ottawa
- Confidential counselling, pregnancy tests and assistance during unplanned pregnancies. Full list of services, location map and contact details are presented.
Breast Cancer Action - Ottawa
- A survivor-directed group joined in purpose to inform, educate and support women and men living with breast cancer, their families and the community. News, profile, resource information.
Canadian Study on Health and Aging
- University of Ottawa and Health Canada study. Information for researchers, health institutions and general public.
The Centre for Sleep and Dream Studies
- Sleep disorders therapy and dream interpretation. Descriptions of services and an online store featuring sleep related products.
Fibromyalgia Support - Ottawa West
- Fibromyalgia and local support group information including FAQs, list of speakers and links to articles.
The Kiwanis Club of Ottawa - Never shake a baby!
- Video production about Shaken Baby Syndrome. Site has video information, syndrome information and web links.
The Micronutrient Initiative
- Organization working to eliminate micronutrient malnutrition. Site has organization profile, current work, nutrition news, resources, contacts and career information.
Ottawa Anaphylaxis Support Group
- Support and information-sharing group for parents of children with severe allergies. Group and meeting information, plus articles and internet links
Ottawa Association of People who Stutter
- A self-help support group for people who stutter in the Ottawa area.
Ottawa Heart Beat
- Offers heart health information and healthy living web links.
Parkinson Society Ottawa
- Local information, fund-raising and support. Profile, FAQs, links.
Planned Parenthood Ottawa
- Educational, counselling and informational services in family planning. Descriptions of programs, sexual education information, history, and membership and volunteer details.
Conditions and Diseases
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 26, 2015 at 14:02:36 UTC -