become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Conditions_and_Diseases
Conditions and Diseases
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Health: Conditions and Diseases
Adult Children Anonymous
- Information for and about adult children of alcoholics. Articles, meeting information, humour pages.
The AIDS Committee of Ottawa
- A community-based, non-profit organization providing free, confidential services for people infected with HIV.
Alzheimer Society of Ottawa and Renfrew County
- Programs and services for individuals, families and care providers. Profile, meeting information, calendar, resource articles and links are presented.
Birthright of Ottawa
- Confidential counselling, pregnancy tests and assistance during unplanned pregnancies. Full list of services, location map and contact details are presented.
Breast Cancer Action - Ottawa
- A survivor-directed group joined in purpose to inform, educate and support women and men living with breast cancer, their families and the community. News, profile, resource information.
Canadian Celiac Association - Ottawa Chapter
- Self-help for celiac-diagnosed individuals and families. Profile, local resources, meetings information.
Canadian Study on Health and Aging
- University of Ottawa and Health Canada study. Information for researchers, health institutions and general public.
The Centre for Sleep and Dream Studies
- Sleep disorders therapy and dream interpretation. Descriptions of services and an online store featuring sleep related products.
Fibromyalgia Support - Ottawa West
- Fibromyalgia and local support group information including FAQs, list of speakers and links to articles.
The Kiwanis Club of Ottawa - Never shake a baby!
- Video production about Shaken Baby Syndrome. Site has video information, syndrome information and web links.
The Micronutrient Initiative
- Organization working to eliminate micronutrient malnutrition. Site has organization profile, current work, nutrition news, resources, contacts and career information.
Ottawa Anaphylaxis Support Group
- Support and information-sharing group for parents of children with severe allergies. Group and meeting information, plus articles and internet links
Ottawa Association of People who Stutter
- A self-help support group for people who stutter in the Ottawa area.
Ottawa Heart Beat
- Offers heart health information and healthy living web links.
Parkinson Society Ottawa
- Local information, fund-raising and support. Profile, FAQs, links.
Planned Parenthood Ottawa
- Educational, counselling and informational services in family planning. Descriptions of programs, sexual education information, history, and membership and volunteer details.
Conditions and Diseases
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2012 at 12:35:07 UTC -