become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ottawa/Education
Colleges and Universities
Vocational and Technical
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: North America: Canada: Ontario
Canadian National Institute of Health
- Offers training programs for people entering careers as dental hygeinists.
Crystal Bay Centre for Special Education
- Facility, mission, program, contact information.
Encounters With Canada
- Program of Canadian studies aimed at Canadian students between the ages of 15 and 17. Programs, institute, and registration information. [English/French]
English Summer Camp
- Annual summer language camp for German and Danish speaking people ages 13 to 25. Program, fee information and reports from participants.
ePals Classroom Exchange
- Online classroom community. Products, services, events, tools, teaching, links pages. English, French, Spanish and German.
International Council for Canadian Studies (ICCS)
- Volunteer organization based in Ottawa supporting network of educators involved in Canadian studies. Network, volunteering information.
M.F. McHugh Education Centre
- Educational services held at various locations to accommodate special needs students. Program and location information.
MASC - Artists for Schools and Communities
- Volunteer organization supporting artists in schools and community organization facilities. Program, volunteering information. [English and French]
OISP International Student Program
- Program for foreign students to study in Ottawa. Program, fees, about Ottawa and contact information.
Ottawa School Breakfast Program
- Non-profit organization aimed at providing a nutritious breakfast to local school children. Program details and history, information about sponsorship, and donation forms.
Ottawa-Carleton District School Board
- School board administering public schools. About the Board and its schools, annual budget, plus resources for students and teachers.
- Ottawa office providing information on college and university studies in Australia, including schools, and applications processing.
- Summer camps, adult training and personal development courses held by the Ottawa-Carleton Catholic School Board. Course information, locations, fees and contact details are provided.
Usenet ott.education.homeschooling -
Usenet ott.education.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 29, 2015 at 14:59:51 UTC -