become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Restaurants_and_Bars
Business and Economy
Restaurants and Bars
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Localities: O: Ottawa: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
Bars and Pubs
Clubs and Venues
Guides and Directories
Coffee and Tea
Dessert and Ice Cream
Japanese and Sushi
Mexican and Tex-Mex
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
107 Fourth Avenue Wine Bar & Cafe
- Small local bar serving wine, cocktails, liquor, bottled beers and Lavazza coffees with Tapas style menu and live music. Menu, drinks and music information.
Absinthe Café Resto Bar
- Westboro area bistro-style restaurant. Features menus, reviews, recipes, and photos. [English/French]
- Serving Mexican cuisine for lunch, dinner and weekend brunch. Menus and restaurant information.
Al's Steakhouse Restaurant
- Steak and seafood restaurants on Elgin and in Bells Corners. Complete menu listing including prices and specials.
Amber Garden Restaurant
- Traditional and vegetarian dishes from East European countries on the Amber Route. Menu, reviews, pictures.
Annie and Clyde's Southern BBQ
- Offering St. Louis style ribs, beef brisket, pulled pork, bbq chcken and other items. Route 66 themed. Family oriented, takeout available.
- Executive Chef Jason Duffy sources locally grown produce and meats.
ARZ Lebanese Cuisine
- Located in St. Laurent Centre.
- Is a tasting menu restaurant in Ottawa serving 'New Canadian' food based on hypermodern culinary technique and technology. The tasting menu is 12 courses. Reservations, gallery, menu, team, news and contact info.
Avant-Garde Bar and Gift Shop
- Offers European cuisine including crepes, caviar, spirits, wine, beer, Italian coffee and desserts. Also sells posters and souvenirs of soviet Russia and hockey.
Ballygiblin's Restaurant & Pub
- Seafood, sandwiches, burgers. Located in Carleton Place.
Big Easy's Seafood & Steak House
- A selection of fresh oysters, certified Angus steaks, fish and seafood all served with Creole Louisiana style cuisine.
Black Dog Bistro
- Offers a diverse menu allowing for a quick bite or a more leisure dining experience featuring menu choices prepared from fresh ingredients. Located in Manotick.
Blue Cactus Bar and Grill
- Southwest, Cajun, and Texan cuisine. Menu, party booking, location information.
Blue Nile Ethiopian Cuisine
- Features Ethiopian wines, dine in or take out, catering, contact info.
The Buzz Restaurant and Lounge
- New York style bistro atmosphere for dining or wine and martini lounging. Group menus, Sunday brunch, slideshow, contact info.
- Downtown, serving 'Fusion' cuisine, with live jazz on week-ends. Menus, jazz night and event information.
Canvas Resto Bar
- Offers fine food in an intimate setting.
The Capital Dining Room
- Using international influences and an extensive wine list to make your dining memorable. Free underground parking.
- Downtown restaurant serving Jamaican cuisine, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Includes menu and catering information.
Cat's Fish and Chips
- Offering a varied menu. Located on St. Laurent Blvd in the east end.
Coasters Gourmet Grill
- Features handmade burgers, lobster grilled cheese, fish and chips, smoked chicken poutine and tacos. Located in the Byward Market area over The Fish Market Restaurant.
Cornerstone Bar and Grill
- A contemporary restaurant and bar with a unique wrap around patio. Located in the Byward Market.
- Heritage restaurant with Executive Chef Michael Hay serves contemporary cuisine sourcing ingredients from local farmers and producers. Located in the Byward Market area. Menus, wine list, testimonials, photos, and information about event planning.
Darvish Butchery and Mediterranean Cuisine
- Home made Persian and Mediterranean cuisine, located in Kanata.
- Canadian regional seasonal cuisine; locally-produced foods according to season in this Market district restaurant. Chef's biography, restaurant information including menu and wine list.
Dunns Famous Deli
- Offering typical deli fare. Fully licensed. Several locations. Menu, catering, contact/location information.
- Serving breakfast-style meals all day in the Esplanade Laurier building. Menu and location information. [English/French]
- Enjoy certified Angus beef and a diverse wine list. Located in the heart of the Byward Market. Brunch, Lunch and dinner menus, wine list, beverage list.
- Serving Eritrean cuisine with meat and vegetarian dishes. Menu, events, online reservations.
- Features dueling piano shows every Thursday and Saturday, patio, New Orleans food and atmosphere. Fully licensed. Gift certificates available
- Serving various types of food. Not licensed. Family oriented.
The Fish Market Restaurant
- Serving residents since 1979 this Canadian Maritime themed restaurant features Nova Scotia lobster, Alaskan crab legs, salt water shrimp and an assortment of fresh fish available. Located in the Byward Market.
- Offers rotisserie chicken, ribs and desserts. Offers gluten-free options. Contact info/menus. Cheesecakes to go.
- A seasonal kitchen offering casual dining located in New Edinburgh area.
The Glen Scottish Restaurant & Pub
- Family oriented, special events. Located in Stittsville.
- Located in the Lord Elgin Hotel, offers a local and Canadian sourced menu featuring Alberta High River AAA steaks, seafood and various house specialties. with an extensive wine cellar and signature cocktails
- Downtown pizzeria restaurant offering delivery pizza and other cuisine. Current menu and contact details.
- Restaurants serving Montreal-style bagels, hand rolled fresh from a wood burning oven. Restaurant menus, catering information.
La Bocca Juice
- All natural healthy fresh fruit juices and smoothies. Home made gelato, Lebanese ice cream. Take out with a small patio
La Bottega Nicastro
- Offering products that range from artisan olive oils and balsamic vinegars, international cheese and deli meats to rustic premium pasta and sauces. Eat in or take out sandwiches, products, catering, specials, cooking classes, contact info.
Lago Bar & Grill
- Canadian restaurant that incorporates the elements of cooking across the nation. The ingredients are grown, produced or raised in Canada whenever possible including beef, chicken, duck and seafood. Located at Dow's Lake Pavillion.
Le Café at the National Arts Centre
- Offers the flavours of Canada with a global twist, by award-winning Executive Chef Michael Blackie. Menu features fresh, regional and international ingredients celebrating Canada’s increasing diversity.
Le Cordon Bleu Bistro @ Signatures
- Fine dining menu showcases local seasonal ingredients with creative and artistic presentations for lunch or dinner.
The Lone Star Cafe
- Chain of restaurants serving 'Tex-Mex' barbecue cuisine. Menu, photo gallery, 'wall of fame', reviews and catering details.
- Downtown gay cocktail bar. Includes photos and information about weekly and monthly specials.
- Specializes in pizza and Italian food. Features dine-in and take-out menus, history, and photos. Several locations in Ottawa.
Louis Steak House
- Family-owned restaurant in east end, serving buffet and a la carte. Menus, photo gallery and banquet room details.
- Steakhouse and French style bistro specializing in fresh ingredients including sustainable seafoods and organic ingredients.
MacLaren's On Elgin
- Restaurant and sports bar. Site has menus, prize and giveaways, current events and contact information.
Malone's Lakeside Grill
- A friendly neighbourhood restaurant located at Dow’s Lake at the pavillion. Offers casual dining featuring steaks, seafood, sandwiches and salads.
Mambo Nuevo Latino
- Inspired by the cuisine of Central and South America offering samba music, mojitos and caiprinhas. Take out available. Events.
Maxwells Bar and Bistro
- On Elgin. Site has menu, reservations, gift certificate, events and location information.
Metropolitain Brasserie & Restaurant
- A French Brasserie featuring fresh oyster bar and daily creations from chef de Cuisine Mike Poliquin. Private dining, weddings, Hill Hour, gift certificates.
- Inspired by South America, Latin and Mexican influences. Menus, location/contact.
Moulin De Provence Bakery
- A bakery, cafe, meeting place offering fresh baked goods, sandwiches, soups. Take out, photos, menus and contact info.
- Specialized in providing African, Caribbean, and South American products and Caribbean cuisine. Catering, dining menu, take out. Also offers grocery store products for sale.
- Offering tasting menus and special events.
My Condo - Cocktail Lounge & Kitchen
- A cross between a lounge and nightclub with 3 floors, all different themes. Guest list, bottle service, events and contact info.
Nando's Flame-Grilled Chicken
- Offering Peri-Peri, Afro-Portuguese chicken and other menu items.
- Home of the Elvis Sighting Society. Features menu, online ordering, and catering details. [Flash required]
Options Jazz Lounge
- Located in the Brookstreet Hotel is a spot for business lunches or relaxing aperitifs.
- Dinner, late night and brunch. Menus, media, showcases local art, contact info.
Papa Sam's Restaurant
- Offering pizza, Italian, and Lebanese dining for dine-in, take out, delivery and catering. Located in Kanata.
Pepper Garden Bistro & Grill
- Located on Montreal Road in the east end. Specialty beers, showcase, online reservations, image gallery, and contact information.
- Located in the Brookstreet Hotel offers gourmet dining featuring Exective Chef Clif Lyness' culinary creations prepared with regional ingredients. Offsite catering, food and wine raves, Chef's Table and Blind Tasting Menu.
Play Food & Wine
- Menu focuses on constantly changing small plates and large selection of wines by-the-glass. Reviews, large group dining, guest feedback, employment, newsletter and contact info.
The Prescott Hotel Bar and Restaurant
- Sports bar with live entertainment, La Scala restaurant, and Vinny's off-track betting lounge.
- Restaurant in an 18th century heritage building in the Byward Market, serving 'cutting-edge' French-based cuisine. Menu, photos, events, wine club, parties and wedding booking details provided. [Flash required]
Shawarma Station Restaurant
- Features Middle Eastern cuisine. Take out only, halal, menu and contact info.
Sidedoor Contemporary Kitchen & Bar
- Features Tapas, private rooms, events, community and gallery. Located in Byward Market area.
- Gluten free, organiz, plant-based juices, smoothies, entrees, raw desserts, blenders and supplies, programs and services. Take out.
The Smoque Shack Restaurant
- 3 guys offering Barbeque everything, vegetarian dishes, takeout. Licensed. Located in the Byward Market area.
Social Restaurant and Lounge
- French and Mediterranean fusion cuisine, in the Byward Market. Site has menu, restaurant, tour, menu and contact information. Flash required.
- Casual dining with a European flair. Steak and seafood house. Situated on the Ottawa River in a European style castle.
The Swan at Carp Restaurant & Pastry
- Catering, dine in, events, chocolate and wedding cakes. Located in Carp, Ontario.
Theo's Greek Taverna
- Features reviews, menu, catering details, and list of business hours.
Topkapi Turkish Restaurant
- Authentic Turkish cuisine.Halal certified. Reception and catering available.
The Urban Pear
- Featuring mostly Canadian produce, meats and wines. Online reservations, menus, gift certificates, contact/location info.
Vineyards Wine Bar Bistro
- Relaxed atmosphere featuring a large selection of wines, whiskies and imported beers.
- Fries, chicken, bbq ribs, pizza. Dine-in or take out. MSG free.
White Horse Restaurant
- Family owned restaurant serving dishes to satisfy discerning palates. Menus, catering, location/contact info.
- Fifties' style diner in Byward Market. Menu, beverage list and a QuickTime virtual tour.
Restaurants and Bars
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 3:35:12 PM EST -