become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Theatre
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Arts and Entertainment: Theatre
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Localities: O: Ottawa: Arts and Entertainment: Clubs and Venues
BigTime Murder Productions
- Corporate and private party entertainment. Includes company profile, testimonials, description of packages, cast profiles, photos, and FAQs.
A Company of Fools
- Shakespearean works presented in an unique way at various local venues. Listing of events, locations, sponsorship and history information.
Eddie May Mysteries Dinner Theatre
- Performing dinner theatre and private whodunnit performances. Includes reviews, breakdown of a typical evening, and list of corporate clients.
Great Canadian Theatre Company
- The city's oldest professional theatre company. Includes information about the plays, tickets, and performances.
- Not-for-profit musical theatre company performing at Greely Community Centre. Information about upcoming and past shows, company, and tickets.
- Information about the theatre, location, membership, members' lounge, and listing of upcoming productions.
- Non-profit community theatre group performing at the Ron Kolbus Lakeside Centre in Britannia Park. Information about the group, as well as upcoming performances and activities.
- Open-air theatre company. Includes programs and season information, as well as a history of the company.
Opera Lyra Ottawa
- Opera company performing at the NAC. Subscription, membership, education, special event information.
Orleans Young Players Theatre School
- Performing theatre and school. Information about classes, productions and staff.
Orpheus Musical Theatre Society
- Troupe performing at Centrepointe Theatre. Provides production, volunteer and ticket information.
Ottawa Little Theatre
- A community theatre company with a long history. Features information about the company, plays and the people involved.
- Amateur theatre people working to bring affordable, high quality theatre entertainment to the communities in the Nepean area.
- Volunteer-based bilingual theatre company mandated to give youth an opportunity to produce original works in French and English. Includes company news, upcoming and past plays, media information. [English/French]
Rag & Bone Puppet Theatre
- Touring puppet company specializing in plays for children. Fees, booking details, and information about shows and workshops.
- Professional theatre company for young audiences. Includes information on touring productions and in-school workshops.
- Musical theatre company focusing on the works of Gilbert and Sullivan. Includes audition notices, show histories and information on membership.
Sleeping Dog Theatre
- Company producing and performing new Canadian plays. Information, reviews of upcoming productions.
Some Assembly Required
- Improv troupe of volunteer enthusiasts who perform and teach. Show information, troupe history, and current cast details.
Third Wall Theatre Co.
- Theatre company specializing in classic plays. Includes past and future productions, audition notices, online ticket purchases and news.
University of Ottawa Theatre Department
- Presents a season of drama by the student theatre companies. Season listing, program information.
Vintage Stock Theatre
- Produces original plays and murder mysteries. Includes background on plays, company, contact information and mailing list.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 11, 2016 at 13:19:16 UTC -