become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Attractions
Travel and Tourism
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Travel and Tourism: Attractions
- Official website. Includes information about selection of gaming tables and slot machines, onsite dining and retail facilities, daily and special events, and various related topics.
Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- Niagara's largest indoor waterpark, with over 3 acres of indoor water fun. Provides a video and a virtual tour.
Konica Minolta Tower Centre
- Height is 525 feet above brink of the falls. Features include indoor and outdoor observation decks, souvenir shops, and top-of-the-tower restaurants.
Maid of the Mist
- Riverborne journey to the foot of the falls, starting from both Canadian and American sides of the river, giving a close-up experience of Niagara Falls.
- Official website. Information includes admission rates, facilities available, camping accommodation, travel directions, and show time schedule.
- Flight alongside and over the river from the whirlpool area to just before the Minolta Tower and return. Six-passenger Bell 407 aircraft. Individual headsets with taped commentary.
Niagara Sightseeing Tours
- All-inclusive Niagara Falls Tours that encompasses unique facilities of accommodation and sightseeing.
Oh Canada Eh?!
- Popular dinner show that features a five course meal served by waitstaff who also provide entertainment with a humorous Canadian slant.
- Height is 775 feet above Niagara gorge. Top observation deck allows views of 8000 square mile area. Particularly noted for its revolving dining room. Shopping and entertainment facilities provided at street level.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 27, 2016 at 0:54:28 UTC -