become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chatham-Kent/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Society and Culture
Buxton Historic Site and Museum
- Focuses on the Underground Railroad and early Black settlements in Canada. Lists hours, news, archived and reference material.
Alzheimer Society of Chatham-Kent
- Provides services to people with Alzheimer Disease, related disorders, and families and caregivers. Also provides resources for fund raising and promotes public awareness of the disease.
Chatham Kent Community Foundation
- A tax exempt organization formed to attract and manage permanent endowment funds, and to distribute income from the funds back into the community.
Chatham-Kent Crime Stoppers
- A community based program to bring together local citizens, media and the police to solve crime by offering rewards for tips that result in the conviction of lawbreakers.
Chatham-Kent Women's Centre Inc.
- A United Way member dealing directly with the issue of wife assault and abuse. Provides emergency shelter, crisis intervention and supportive counsel, advocacy and child services.
George B. Coutts
- Selective descriptive bibliography of a family which emigrated to Canada in 1832 from Balmoral, Scotland, and resided in Kent County, Ontario.
Palmyra, Orford Township, Kent Co., Ontario, Canada
- Map of early Orford township to mid-1860s, photographs taken at or near Palmyra around 1900, and Kent County links.
United Way of Chatham-Kent
- Promotes the organized capacity of people to care for one another.
Wallaceburg and Sydenham District Association for Community Living
- Promotes the principle that all persons shall live in a state of dignity, share in all elements of living in the community, and have every opportunity to participate effectively. Lists fundraising events and relevant news items.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 28, 2016 at 8:54:49 UTC -