become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chatham-Kent/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Localities: C: Chatham-Kent: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Society and Culture
Buxton Historic Site and Museum
- Focuses on the Underground Railroad and early Black settlements in Canada. Lists hours, news, archived and reference material.
Alzheimer Society of Chatham-Kent
- Provides services to people with Alzheimer Disease, related disorders, and families and caregivers. Also provides resources for fund raising and promotes public awareness of the disease.
Chatham Kent Community Foundation
- A tax exempt organization formed to attract and manage permanent endowment funds, and to distribute income from the funds back into the community.
Chatham-Kent Crime Stoppers
- A community based program to bring together local citizens, media and the police to solve crime by offering rewards for tips that result in the conviction of lawbreakers.
Chatham-Kent Women's Centre Inc.
- A United Way member dealing directly with the issue of wife assault and abuse. Provides emergency shelter, crisis intervention and supportive counsel, advocacy and child services.
Palmyra, Orford Township, Kent Co., Ontario, Canada
- Map of early Orford township to mid-1860s, photographs taken at or near Palmyra around 1900, and Kent County links.
United Way of Chatham-Kent
- Promotes the organized capacity of people to care for one another.
Wallaceburg and Sydenham District Association for Community Living
- Promotes the principle that all persons shall live in a state of dignity, share in all elements of living in the community, and have every opportunity to participate effectively. Lists fundraising events and relevant news items.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2012 at 10:54:06 UTC -