become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ontario/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Conditions and Diseases
Regional: North America: Canada: Health
This category in other languages:
Air Quality Index - Ontario
- From the Weather Network, providing the air quality reading for the province.
Alateen - Ontario South
- A fellowship of young Al-Anon members, usually teenagers, whose lives have been affected by someone's else's drinking.
- Offers behavior analysis, trial teaching and behavior intervention techniques for autistic children. Includes details of professional qualifications, a description of services, course starting dates and locations with maps.
- Nonprofit multidisciplinary agency offers community rehabilitation and mental health services to patients of all ages. Includes services provided, mission, values, history, research, and contact information. Locations in London, Ottawa and Toronto.
Canada Hearing Centre
- Information about hearing loss, hearing aids, communication tips, frequently asked questions, and Canada Hearing Centre's locations and services.
Canadian Hearing Society
- Provides services that enhance the independence of deaf, deafened and hard of hearing people, and encourage prevention of hearing loss. Features shopping for fundraising items, lists press releases and office locations across Ontario.
Caressant Care Nursing and Retirement Homes
- Provides long-term care for senior citizens in several centres across Ontario.
Circle of Care
- A not-for-profit provider of in-home health and support services including personal care, homemaking, respite, meals on wheels, counselling, support groups, and volunteer services in southern Ontario.
College of Veterinarians of Ontario
- CVO regulates the practice of veterinary medicine in Ontario to protect the public interest by licensing veterinarians, inspecting veterinary facilities and investigating complaints.
Community Care Access Centre
- Information and locations of community and health care services, long-term care placement and referrals.
- Pharmacy chain. Provides details on locations, news and events, and home health services and supplies.
Dr. Howard Seiden and Associates
- Panel physicians for U.S. immigration medicals for clients applying for entry to the USA. Explains the process and requirements. Locations in Windsor, Toronto and Montreal.
Drugs and Docs
- Prescription renewals online.
- Provides Ontarians with health information, services and advice for healthier living. Includes health assessment tools, health and medical information, healthcare services, and links to other health and wellness Web sites.
I need a Trainer
- A directory of personal trainers, nutritionists, physical therapists and other fitness or wellness professionals in Ontario.
- A not for profit Corporation for creating an advanced and automated computerized electronic medical record of cervical cytology results. Includes details of the institute, its services, publications and memberships.
Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences
- Works with health practitioners and policymakers conducting research that provides information with a view to protecting and improving the effectiveness, quality, equity and efficiency of health care in Ontario.
- Independent drug store chain. Includes health information, and store locator.
Medical Pharmacies Group
- Provides pharmacy services to long term care and community residents in Ontario. Company profile, description of services, directory of store locations, and other information.
- Multidisciplinary rehabilitation centres with clinics in Hamilton and greater Toronto which provide physiotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, orthotics and other pain relief treatments.
Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Offers information ranging from addictions and ambulances, to tobacco addictions and women's health. Includes database search and direct links to government online services, health bulletins and related topics.
Ontario Community Support Association
- A provincial association that supports, promotes and represents the common goals of its members, which are providers of community-based not-for-profit health and social services, so that they are better able to support people to live at home in their own communities. Site contains numerous related resources.
Ontario Health Coalition
- Activists throughout Ontario dedicated to protecting and extending a universal, one-tier quality public medicare system. Includes news, fact sheets, position papers and information about upcoming actions.
Ontario Health information Management Association
- Association formed to improve and promote the art, science and standards of practice in health record administration in Ontario.
Ontario Medical Evaluations
- Offers medical evaluations for the insurance and legal industries, third party assessments, and medical mediation. Offices in Toronto and Whitby.
Pathways Health Promotion
- Offers personal and corporate wellness programs using workshops, lunch-and-learns and private coaching or EAP counselling in stress management, work-life balance, wellness and health promotion, team-building, fitness and nutrition.
Provax Travel and Immunization Clinic
- Private medical clinics in several locations in central Ontario, specializing in consultations, medication and vaccinations to travellers venturing to tropical and developing countries.
Supported Training and Rehabilitation In Diverse Environments
- A non-profit organization providing vocational rehabilitation services for people recovering from mental illness. Locations in Acton, Burlington and Oakville, Ontario. Also offering supported employment and community placement opportunities. Offering businesses packaging and assembly work at competitive prices.
The Workers Health and Safety Centre
- Provides health and safety resources and related information for workers.
Transfusion Ontario Program
- Promotes blood conservation, education and quality management in transfusion medicine. Describes its specific programs and provides information for physicians, nurses, technologists, healthcare workers and patients.
Trellis Mental Health and Developmental Services
- Provides community-based services to assist people with developmental and mental health disabilities to cope successfully with their challenges.
University Health Network Microarray Centre
- Produces high quality microarrays of human, mouse and yeast and provides them to the international research community. Gives information about products and services, support, links to resources and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:50:17 AM EST -