become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Offices
Auditor General of Ontario
- Information about the functions and services of the auditor's office, Annual Audit Reports, audits by ministry, audits by program with links to career opportunities.
Education Quality and Accountability Office
- Provides information about the agency responsible for increasing accountability and enhanced quality within Ontario's education system.
Freedom of Information and Privacy Office
- Responsible for policy development in the area of freedom of information and privacy.
Lobbyist Registration Office
- An arm of the Office of the Integrity Commissioner. Site gives information about new legislation, a public registry for lobbyists, contact information, FAQ, online registry and links to publications, guides and bulletins.
Office of Francophone Affairs
- Policy issues concerning the French language in Ontario.
Office of the Employer Adviser
- The agency responsible for workplace safety insurance issues. Provides information and history of the agency, contact information, links to other sites and fact sheets about Workplace Safety and Insurance Coverage Registration.
Office of The Ontario Fire Marshal
- Public Safety Division of the Ontario Ministry of the Solicitor General and Corrections. Describes functions, services, legislation and resources related to fire safety, prevention and investigation.
Office of the Worker Adviser
- Information about services and education programs form the agency which acts on behalf of non-unionized injured workers and their survivors in workplace insurance cases.
- Bears the responsibility of investigating complaints against provincial government organizations.
The Psychiatric Patient Advocate Office
- Provides independent and confidential advocacy services and rights advice to consumers of and those seeking access to psychiatric services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 14, 2009 at 14:28:16 UTC -