become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Law
Regional: North America: Canada: Ontario: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Community Legal Education Ontario
- CLEO is a community legal clinic that produces clear language material to assist people with low incomes. Main topics include social assistance, landlord and tenant law, refugee and immigration law, workers' compensation, women's issues, family law, employment insurance and human rights.
- Provides an on-line version of the Ontario Provincial Statutes and Regulations. The Statutes and Regulations can be searched, viewed and downloaded.
Forensic Services and Coroner’s Complex
- Agency that conducts scientific studies of evidence of crime.
Franci's Workers' Rights Page
- A collection of information about areas of law that affect workers in Ontario, including employment standards, labour relations and occupational health and safety.
Law Society of Upper Canada
- The governing body of Ontario's lawyers that exists to govern the legal profession in the public interest.
Legal Aid Ontario
- Program providing access to justice throughout Ontario for low-income individuals by funding and mangaging legal aid services.
Ontario Provincial Police
- Includes information on community policing, Honour Roll, current programs, Just for Kids Program, recruitment and 'Most Wanted'.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 19, 2015 at 11:11:49 UTC -