become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Crown_Corporations
Art Gallery of Ontario
- Provincial gallery and museum of art.
Deposit Insurance Corporation of Ontario
- Insurance for accounts held in provincially regulated financial institutions such as credit unions. Annual reports, statement of mission and values, and a list of member institutions.
Electricity Financial Corporation
- Funding agency for debt financing of electrical works in Ontario.
Media Development Corporation
- Public sector support for all forms of media development.
Municipal Property Assessment Corporation
- Responsible for property assessment through a uniform, province-wide system. Corporate profile describes services for individuals and for communities, includes news releases, process methods and related links.
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation
- Gaming information site offers winning numbers, how to claim winnings, statistics, information about each lottery game and e-mail alerts of large jackpots.
Ontario Northland: Rail, Coach & Telecommunications
- Describes a variety of passenger and freight transportation and telecommunications services offered by the government's transport agency headquartered in North Bay.
- Cultural, leisure and entertainment parkland extending throughout three man-made islands along the Lake Ontario waterfront.
Ontario Power Generation
- Crown corporation for electricity generation in the Province.
Ontario Science Centre
- Interactive science fun and games and information about the Ontario Science Centre and OMNIMAX Theatre.
- An internationally renowned science centre offering hands on exhibits encouraging visitors to play and explore. Also includes an IMAX theatre and virtual voyages exhibit. Located in Sudbury, Ontario.
- The country's leading government-owned educational television network. Schedules, show information, educational links, games for kids.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2012 at 6:24:09 UTC -